Together

Author's Point Of View (P.O.V)

Few months after the birthday party, (m/n) got closer with both Dipper and Bill. Of course the two still disliked each other, resulting in (m/n) having to divide his time for the two of them. Not like he was against doing so but being the innocent person he was, he wasn't aware of the reason behind the rivalry his two 'friends' had.

Every moment spent with the two was amazing and he wanted to know what it would feel if he could spend time with the both of them together.

"Bill! You have to consider being friends with Dipper. It'll be so much fun and he's really nice too." (m/n) told the demon as they sat on a rock near waterfall. "Dipper is nothing but a piece of thrash!" ((a/n: I don't literally mean it :>)) Bill exclaimed rather annoyed. Bill couldn't understand why his precious bean would even think of Dipper. He couldn't stand the teen let alone be in the company of the brown-haired/brunette male."He'll only be a nuisance to our time together." Bill said as he crossed his arms angrily.

"But you don't know that if you try?"

"No."

"Please?"

"...No."

"For me?"

Bill paused for a moment before letting out a frustrated sigh. "Fine but only for a day."

"Oh Bill you don't know how glad that makes me feel!" (m/n) smiled happily and went to hug Bill before letting go and running back to the Mystery Shack. "I'll go tell Dipper! I'll make sure you guys have fun tomorrow!"

And with that the younger male was gone.

Time skip...

(m/n)'s P. O. V

I reached the Mystery Shack with excitement. Dipper was already outside of the shack, waiting for me. "Dipper! I need to ask you a favor!" "Yes? Ask anything you want."

With a bright smile I told him everything about the three of us, Bill, Dipper and I, to have some quality time, together.

Dipper did not look happy but he agreed reluctantly. "Ahhhhh. I'm so happy! Tomorrow we should meet up at the waterfall! I forgot to tell Bill that but I'm sure he'll find out." I said before smiling at Dipper. "I'll see you tomorrow then. Okay?"

"Okay, (n/n). Stay safe." Dipper said and with that I was gone.

The next day...

Authors P. O. V ((sorry for changing it so much.))

Dipper waited at the waterfall. He assumed he was going to meet them early in the morning so he came around 10 a.m. After awhile of waiting, Bill was there too.

And he surely wasn't happy to see Dipper.

"Hey Pinetree. Didn't think you'd show up." Bill said threateningly.

"I'm not here to please you Bill. I'm here because (m/n) asked me to. So back off."

Bill grinned. "How about this.. By the end of the day, whoever (m/n) has the most fun with gets to have him all to themselves. Deal?" Bill held his hand out to Dipper.

"Dea-" Dipper was cut off by (m/n)'s heavenly voice. "Hey you two. I'm sorry I was late. I almost forgot where I wanted to meet." (m/n) said as he pulled them both into a hug. Although the two males tried to avoid each other, they still manage to hug the younger male close.

"What do you have planned for today, (n/n)?" Dipper asked as he ruffled your hair lovingly. "Well that's for me to know and for you to find out!"

______________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. Since I'm having authors block I'd really appreciate it if some of you could suggest some places or activities the trio could do. Also safe and kid friendly activities please Q¬Q

I know the chapter is too short but I wanted to do something so my future ideas could easily be applied into the book. I hope you all understand.

Thank you for reading!

❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜