Birthday!

A month later..

Author's Point of View (P.O.V)

Birds chirping, wind blowing, sun rising, a wonderful morning to wake up to. Especially on your birthday.

Slam. A certain (raven,brunette, etc) ran out his bedroom and to his older brother's room. "Big brotheeer~! Guess what day it is today!" (m/n) shouted while jumping on (b/n)'s bed, trying to wake him up. (b/n) groaned as (m/n) opens the curtains, the sunlight pouring into the room brightly. "Its your birthday... I know.." (b/n) said tiredly as he rolled onto his side, covering himself with the blankets. "Come on! Dipper and his family is coming today!" (m/n) shouted and ran to his room to get ready.

(m/n)'s P.O.V

I took out *insert favourite clothes here* to wear. I walked into the bathroom and took a warm bath before drying myself. Putting on my clothes, I walked back to (b/n)'s room and knocked. "You ready?" I asked. The door opened and I saw (b/n) in a black button up with a white bowtie around his neck and black jeans to match the shirt. "Im ready.." he said and I squealed. I took his hand and ran downstairs to the kitchen to see the maids decorating my cake. It was (favourite cake) with (favourite toppings) on it. I smiled and walked to the dining room with (b/n) to see a purrfect birthday party. "Im so happy!" I squealed and (b/n) patted my head. "Im glad you are. Did you tell your friends when the party is starting?" (b/n) asked and I nodded. "Of course!" I said.

Time skip...

Author's P.O.V

Dipper,Mabel, Grunkle Stan, Wendy, Robbie (He wanted to follow Wendy), Candy and Grenda came at the same time, which means they all sang 'Happy Birthday' once the cake was on the dining table.

(m/n) blowed the candles and everyone clapped. Everyone got cake and started chatting happily. "Hey (m/n)! I brought you a gift~!" Mabel said and handed (m/n) a baby blue paper bag with lots of decorations on it. "Thank you, Mabel!" (m/n) said and hugged her. Dipper nervously walked to (m/n) and pulled out a red box with black ribbons taped on the top. "H-happy Birthday, (m/n)." Dipper said shyly. (m/n) giggled and hugged him. Everyone gave gifts to (m/n), suprisingly even Robbie gave him a gift.

Suddenly the dining room lights went off. "Hey. Who turned the lights off?" Grenda asked. Then a rectangle light appeared and spinned around. Bill appeared with a huge grin. "Bill!" Mabel and Dipper said in sync. "Seems like it's someones birthday today~." Bill said while floating over their heads. "Yeah and your not invited to this birthday!" Dipper said as he stoof infront of (m/n) to protect him. "Its okay Dipper! The more the merrier!" (m/n) said and took a plate that had cake on it and looks at Bill. "Would you like some cake?" (m/n) asked Bill, suprising everyone, even Bill himself. "Hm~ No thanks but thank you for the kind offer. I just came here to say Happy Birthday to (m/n). Is that bad?" Bill said, smirking. "I guess not." Dipper mumbled as Mabel puffed her cheeks out at Bill's words. "I also brought a gift for the birthday boy~." Bill said and a ring with a (f/colour) diamond on it appeared infront of (m/n). Bill grin. "For you~ I shall take my leave~ See you again, angel~" Bill said and winked at (m/n) before disappearing. (m/n) took the ring and stared at it. "Its beautiful." (m/n) said and slipped it onto his ring finger. "Lets continue partying!" Candy, Genda and Mabel said together.

Music was turned on (I kinda regret puting this but eh) and everyone did weird random dances or either ate the food.

Time skip...

Everyone except Mabel and Dipper went home. The twins were in (m/n)'s room to see what gifts he got. They were super exited to see them all although they took glances at the ring Bill gave (m/n).

Suspicious...

______________________________________________

A/N: Hello poppets~ Sorry I took long to update this. Sorry I skipped the 'Someones watching me' to 'Birthday'. I planned badly. Im so so sorry. I will try to make it better! So you all will enjoy and be satiesfied!

Thank you for reading!