Detective Reader (Part 1)

(m/n)'s Point of View (P.O.V)

For the past few weeks, Dipper has been acting weird while Bill started acting all...affectionate.

It disturbs me and I am going to find out what they both are thinking about.

Time skip.

Author's P.O.V

(m/n) thought he should start with Dipper since Dipper lived in the shack while Bill lived somewhere... Anywhere.

He walked the usual path he took as he approached the shack. Smiling excitedly he ran to the doorsteps and walked in. "Dipper!!" (m/n) shouted.

After a while, Dipper finally came down the stairs, assuming from his room. "Hello (m/n)." Dipper smiled, his cheeks tinted a small pink. (m/n) looked around before asking "Where's Mabel??" "She went to have some kind of..girl stuff with her friends for tonight. Anyway, what brings you here??" Dipper said.

"I...want to play." (m/n) said, a rare tone came from his usually happy voice. Dipper shivered before replying. "Play what..?"

"Detective!" And he sounded happy again. Dipper sighed and shook his head. He really should keep his dirty thoughts away. "Okay. Mind explaining how to play that?"

Dipper's P.O.V

(m/n) smiled mischievously. "All you have to do is give me a reaction. Simple." he let out a low chuckle while walking closer to me and grabbing my hand. Instantly, I felt goosebumps and nod. "A-alright."

(m/n) grips my hands and leads me to the stairs of the shack. He leads me up the stairs and into my room. (m/n) looks back at me and grins. He whispered something yet I could still hear it. "Now let the fun begin.."

______________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating..

I might make a lemon in part 2. I actually planned something but.. Let's make the reader a little less.. Innocent. I just need suggestions wether the next chapter should be lemon or fluff.

Thank you for reading^^❤.