Bill Cipher

Author's Point of View (P.O.V)

It's been a week since (m/n), Dipper and Mabel has been friends. Today (m/n) will be going to the Mystery Shack to play with the twins. (m/n) had a lot of fun with the twins and was not bored anymore when he is at home.

Time skip. . .

(m/n) reached the Mystery Shack and walked in. The twins instantly spotted him. "Hey, (n/n)!" Mabel greeted and glomped (m/n). (m/n) smiled and hugged back. (m/n) greeted Dipper and the trio went to the twins shared room.

They played Truth or Dare and Have you ever. Giggles and laughter could be heard. Then the trio could hear tummy growling. "Hehehe. Seems like someones hungry. Come on Mabel. Lets go get some snacks. (m/n) you wait here." Dipper said and the twins went downstairs.

"Maybe I could just look around." (m/n) thought and looked around the room. He stood up from tge floor as they we're playing there and walked to Dipper's desk. (m/n) saw a book that has a hand print in gold. Instead of five fingers, there was six. (m/n) took it before randomly opening pages. After scrolling around, there was a page that had an illuminati on it. It was in gold colour. (m/n) read a bit and learned that it had a name. And it was "Bill Cipher.." (m/n) said and suddenly the page glow.

(m/n) closed his eyes and opened them when the light was gone. (m/n)'s eyes widen. Infront of him stood a man who wore an eye patch on his right eye. He also wore a golden suit and black pants. "Hello there~ My name is Bill Cipher~" the man said as he floated in the air. (m/n) stood there, scared. Suddenly, Dipper and Mabel entered the room and saw Bill. "Bill!" The twins yelled. Mabel pulled (m/n) out of the room once she took his hand. (m/n) heard arguing and Mabel took (m/n) home.

Once (m/n) reached home, Mabel told (m/n)'s brother that he has to stay home. "It's mor safe now. Make sure no one with an eye patch and in golden wearing touches him." Mabel said and ran home.

(m/n) sat in his room, wondering what just happen.

A/N: Sorry if this is short. This chapter is only about how Bill came back into Gravity Falls. I will make another chapter in a few minutes or hours. Depending if I am able to do it. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it.