Someones Watching Me

Author's Point of View (P.O.V)

(m/n) stayed in his room thinking of earliers incident. He blamed himself for Bill to be freed once again. He felt guilty. Pouting, he stood up and walked out of his room and to his brothers room. He didn't bother knocking and walked in, finding his brother writing something into his notebook.

"I need comfortttt!" (m/n) said and crawled into (b/n) lap. Getting comfortable, (b/n) starts rubbing circles on his younger brother's back. Whispering sweet words to (m/n) and calming him down slowly.

(m/n) smiled comfortably until he feels that someone is watching them. "Ne..I think someones watching us.." (m/n) whispers to his brother and (b/n) looks around. He stood up slowly and open the curtains and saw no one. "I think its all in your head. You.must be tired. You should rest." (b/n) said and slowly lay (m/n) down on his bed, stroking his hair and covering him with the blankets. Placing a soft kiss on his forehead and walking to his desk to continue writing.

After that, (m/n) fell asleep. Although he still felt like someone was watching him.

Bill's P.O.V

I stared at the (raven, brunette, etc) as he fell asleep. "I almost got caught by that other boy..." I thought and continued watching. I licked my lips hungrily while staring at the boy. "Such a rare one.. I'll make you mine..no matter what.." I thought and grin widely.

I stayed there, watching. Getting closer to the window, I hid behind the glass where the window was a bit covered by the curtains. I stared at (m/n). "A way more better view.." i grinned. All of a sudden, the other boy from earlier looked out the window. I quickly hid myself so I won't be noticed. "I am sure I saw someone.." he mumbled, though I could still hear it. He shook his head and went to bed with my soon-to-be-lover. I growled.

Author's P.O.V

Bill stayed where he was, glaring at (b/n). "Stupid humans.." He grumbled and dissapeared into thin air.

______________________________________________

A/N: I am soo sorry for not updating!! Its been months I know. I was depressed and I didn't open Wattpad for so long. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. I will update a lot more. Please tell me if there is any spelling mistakes. Please check out my other books if you have time! I know the other book on my other account was better but I will try to make this more better! Enjoy! Thank you so much for reading!