I Might End This Story.

This is not an update. Its kinda me saying that I could stop writing this story or just do something about it. Because honestly, I started this book when I was a younger teen. Around 12-13 years old and I was not the kid who had much access to much news or serious topics that's happening around the world. I don't really get comments like this but I have, and it's about the age the reader is in here. I know that I could just edit it to an older age but, look... I wrote the story on how the reader is childish and innocent. Of course there are teens who are childish and innocent but, the way the plot goes I don't think it'll be easy to just edit that out. I dont even have any idea on the next chapter. I had ideas back then but I'm a busy person and I don't get that much ideas anymore. So, I know I might be hated for this but I think I might just, give this story away, stop writing or any other possible option.

This story may also be a possible relationship with Dipper as well. But it doesn't change the fact that one of possible lover for the reader is a man who's been alive way longer than the two of them. He may not be human but it can still be considered pedophilia. Sure there are a lot of fanfic about readers x Bill Cipher but the authors might have used an appropriate age for the reader in the story or they keep it clean and innocent that it wouldn't even be looked at such a way.

I'm really sorry but if you have thoughts or opinions to share then you can tell me.

Plus I know this is such a stupid type of author's note after being gone for way too long.

But of course, I'm so happy you all read my story.