Opening Birthday Gifts

Author's Point of View (P.O.V)

(m/n), Dipper and Mabel sat around the pile of presents. "Which do we open first?" (m/n) asked. "Open mine!" Mabel said then pulled out a the blue paper bag and passed it to (m/n). The (raven,blonde,etc) haired boy took the paper bag and closed his eyes before stuffing his hand into the paper bag. He pulled his hand out and open his eyes. He grins widely. The gift was (f/c) sweater with a (f/animal) on it. "I love it! Thank you so much Mabel." (m/n) said and put the sweater on. "Your welcome~. Now Dipper's gift." Mabel answered and (m/n) pulled out the red box.

Pulling on the black ribbon to untie it, (m/n) opens the cover and looks into it. Eyes widening, he pulled out the necklace and held it with both hands after dropping the box. The necklace was a key and it had a small blue rose on it. "I-it's beautiful.."(m/n) said and pulled Dipper into a heartwarming embrace. "Thank you so much!"

Dipper blushes and hugs the younger boy back. "Y-your welcome." Mabel squeals and joins the hug. After awhile of hugging, (m/n) passes the necklace to Dipper and turned around. "I wanna wear it~." (m/n) said and Dipper nods.

Dipper place the necklace around his neck and locked it. The lock was the pressing hook types.

After that, they went to see Grunkle Stan's gift. It was a medium sized box wrapped in green paper wrapped and tied with blue ribbons. Pulling on the ribbons again, (m/n) pulled out and eye patch and a top hat that matched Grunkle Stan's. "Waa. I will thank him once I see him." "I wasn't expecting him to give something like this. I thought he would give you a card saying he had a discount at the shack." Mabel said and the trio laughed.

They opened the other gifts and (m/n) was happy with all of them. Candy gave a round stressball that (m/n) couldn't stop squishing, Grendy gave a notebook that had many decoractions on the cover,Wendy gave a stuffed axe and a beanie(?) that matched hers while Robbie gave a (f/c) hoodie.

~Time skip~

After the gift opening, (m/n), Dipper and Mabel had a pillow fight. They were having a sleepover because the party was until night and (m/n)'s brother didn't want them to go home in the dark at night. He did suggest having a butler send them but they decided to have a sleepover.

The trio played games and enjoyed each others company. "I'm so glad to be friends with you guys." (m/n) said and hugs the twins. "We're glad your our friend too. Right Dipper~?" Mabel said and smirks and Dipper. Dipper blush. "Y-yeah. Best friends"

"Best friends forever..."

_______________________________________

A/N: I am so so so sorry for not updating. I know its been months since I updated.

Bad author-chan Q~Q

Anyways, thank you so much for reading. I love reading your comments. Soooo tell me if anything is wrong about the story or if you want to give any suggestions, you can comment or pm me.

Once again,Thank you for reading!

❤💛💚💙💜