Chapter 2# Love in the air

Lukas smiles at you again. Why do I blush at him? You ask yourself. "Guys, let's go! We have a mission!" Jesse said. You follow along and are still thinking about why you blushed at Lukas. Was I embarrassed? No that's not it.. you think. As you keep walking you suddenly bump into Lukas. You blush again. "I'm so sorry! I..." your interrupted by Lukas saying,"it's ok! It's nothing to worry about!" You keep blushing as he got closer to you. " Wanna hear how it all started?" He asked getting a little closer. "What?" You ask confused. " how the order started!" He said. "Yes! I've been so puzzled about how it started and what it is!" He smiled and then started. "So it all started long ago...." he continued on and said every detail with the story and also explained the old orders story as well. "Wow..." you say when he finished. "I know right? It's incredible that just us people became the new order!" "Well you DID save the world so.." he smiled and nugged you playfully. "Yeah, I guess we did.." he said. You blush again. Then you realize why you keep blushing. Im in love..... It shocks you that it took you that long to realize it. You get a little closer to Lukas. Lukas looked surprised at first but then just went with it.