Chapter 3# admitting the truth

You then want to tell him. You just want to tell him that you have a crush on him. But you can't. Your too nervous. Would he feel the same way? You wonder. The order keeps walking until they reached redstonia. Olivia explained that it was the town where they found Ellegaard. "What's the mission guys??" You ask curious. "Well we heard there was a cave in on an experiment. Someone's girl was using gravel to make a self closing door, then it collapsed on the kid inside while mining the gravel." You look stunned and then spot the cave where the cave in was. "OVER THERE! HURRY!" They see the cave in as well then run over with you. "Good job (Y/N)!" Lukas said. "Help!!" You here someone scream. "DON'T WORRY!" Jesse yelled. You and the rest of the crew start to dig. You dig a little longer and find a hand. You grab the hand and yelled for everyone to come and dig where you were. "It's going to be ok. Helps coming" you say trying to comfort the girl. "Good idea!" Lukas complements as he dug with you. You and the crew dig the girl out of the gravel in no time flat thanks to you. "T-Thank you. I would've been stuck if weren't for you guys". she then hugs you and runs to her mom. "Thank you for saving my little girl" she said through sobs. "Don't thank us mam, thank (Y/N), she found her hand and saved her" Lukas said. You stare at him. "They did work too mam" you said to the mother. Lukas smiles and hugs you. You blush uncontrollably and hug back. "You found the girl, (Y/N), you deserve credit!" He said trying to convince you to agree. You roll your eyes playfully and then say,"Fine, I'll take credit, just so you'll stop arguing about it" You say. He just smiles and then says,"hey (Y/N), do you want to join the order?" He asks. You stare. "I'd love to! Its so fun helping people!" He smiles and then pretends to be a king and uses an arrow as a baton then says,"Then I here by declare, you as a new member of the order!" He said while putting the arrow on both sides one at a time. You laugh and push him playfully. He laughs as well. "Then your agreeing to stay in this world to help the order, ok?" Jesse said. You nod excitedly and fist pump in the air. Petra then said,"welcome aboard (Y/N)!" She said punching you playfully. You grin and then ask,"anyone up for lunch?" Jesse then says," but first, you have to meet Ivor!" "Ok!" You say. When Lukas told you about Ivor, you thought he was a nice guy, (of course AFTER he helped defeat the witherstorm) and thought meeting him would be cool. "Well lets go! He owes me a potion of speed!" Axel said eager to get one. You laugh and then sigh. "Well, lets go!" You say. Everyone runs to the treasure room, where Ivor was putting back the atlas and the enchanted flint and steel. "Hello!" You say. "GAH!" Ivor yelled, dropping the items."Oh, Hello Jesse! And who's this new individual?" He asked. "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!" You say shaking his hand. Ivor smiles a little then goes back to no smile. Just as Lukas described him. You then think of Lukas again. How you like him, you pull him out of the treasure room and ask," can we talk?" He looked surprised at first, but then said, "sure! What's up?" You rub the back of your neck and sigh "hey, what's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked worried. "It's just, I didn't know what I kept feeling when I was around you, then I realized, it was a rare feeling, one I never felt before, it was love," you say waiting for Lukas to respond. He opens his mouth then closed it. "I... I'm glad you told me, (Y/N)," he said. "How com..." your interrupted by his lips crashing into yours. His lips were soft and gentle. You kiss back. You and Lukas kiss for a good few minutes, your cheeks growing warm, then break. "So...." you say. Lukas rubbed his neck and said," lets go back" you nod and kiss his cheek. You walk back in and smile at Lukas. He smiled back.