Chapter 9# Planning the wedding

And Lukas run home laughing and squealing. When you arrive home you find everyone smirking at you. "Did they know?" You ask Lukas playfully. Lukas smiles at you. "They mayyybbee, helped me plan it a little". You punch him playfully. Ivor smirks at you. "I think we should start planning" you say to Lukas. He nods. "And (Y/N), meet, my twin sis, Jess!" Jesse says happy. She had green eyes, blue overalls, and red and white shirt."it's nice to meet you Jess!" You say welcoming Jess. "You too (Y/N)..." she said shaking your hand. "She came into town and well I thought she could help you prepare for the wedding!" Jesse said nervous. "Well let's get some sleep and we'll get the dress in the morning" you say tired.

-IN THE MORNING-

You and the girls, (even Petra) are at the wedding dress store. You look at multiple dresses. There all so pretty. "I'm into fluffy dresses". "Oh! Look at THIS one!" Olivia gives you a short, puffy, white, pearl dress.

 "Oh! Look at THIS one!" Olivia gives you a short, puffy, white, pearl dress

"I think THIS would be more appropriate.....". Petra suggests a long, VERY pearly, dress

Then Jess shows you a dress that catches your eye

Then Jess shows you a dress that catches your eye. "How about THIS?" She asks, holding another dress.

 "How about THIS?" She asks, holding another dress

It had curly straps and silky fluffiness. "Wow......" you breathe. "I'll pick..... Jess's dress!". You say as Jess hands you the dress. You rush to the dressing room and try it on. Perfect fit. As you walk out, all the girls awe. "You. Look. AMAZING!!" Olivia squealed. You rub your arm and sigh. "Do you think Lukas will like it....?". The girls just stare at you. "OF COURSE HE WILL!" They all shouted together. You laugh and sigh. "Well let's go pay for it!" You say excited. You pay for the dress and go to the cake store to request a wedding cake. The woman at the desk was very nice and neat. "How may I help you girls?" "We need a wedding cake please" you say politely. "When due?" "2 months from now" "ok your scheduled up! Have a great day!" She says nicely. You and the girls walk home. when you walk in, you see boxes with decorations for the wedding. "Hey (Y/N)!" Ivor calls to you. You go to him and ask "yeah Ivor?" "Well, can you give me girl advice for Harper?" He asks blushing.

CLIF HANGAR!!! Don't worry! I'll make more.... LATER!