Chapter 11# The Wedding

You are in the ladies room with the girls. There helping you with your dress. "Guys! I got this!" You say embarrassed. They just ignore you and keep helping. Milo purrs as he wraps his body around your leg countless times. You smile at him and pet him.

-LATER CUZ IM LAZY DEAL WITH IT😎-

The music starts. Bum, bum bum bum! You start down the carpet and see Lukas in a handsome tuxedo. Red bow, black shoes, smooth hair (more than usual😂) he looked perfect. You hold your flowers tight and take a deep breathe. He gazed at you, looking like he just saw heaven. When you get on the platform, Soren begins the blessings(yes, Soren's the speaker or whatever there called!) "do you, (Y/N), (L/N), take Lukas,void, (IDEK) to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" "do you Lukas void, take (Y/N) (L/N), to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do" he says smiling big. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," Soren finishes. Lukas puts your ring on and you put on his. You and Lukas kiss for a few golden seconds. Everybody cheers (even Ivor) You pull apart and run down the aisle with Lukas, hand in hand. Ivor actually had a tear in his eye. (SAY WHAT?) You get covered in rice by Axel, Jesse, and Petra. You and Lukas go into the car and ride home.

IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! But you'll be very happy in the next chapter. (Wink wink)

Lukas x Reader (long story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara