1.

Welcome to my new story:)) This will be a short fic, only ten parts. It will be in Vic's pov.

Let me tell you a story. One about love. It's not very unusual to be honest, you've probably heard similar stories before. Two people who are and have only ever been best friends, though one is secretly in love with the other. That's exactly what it's like in this story. Me, Vic Fuentes hopelessly in love with my best friend Kellin Quinn. To understand the story I have gathered the most important events in our relation with each other that's gotten us to were we are today. So sit back, get rid of distractions and let me tell you about what happened when I fell in love with my best friend.

Age: 15

Location: Vic's bedroom

"Vic I'm seriouuus!" my best friend Kellin whines to me.

We've spent the entire afternoon and night together. After school we went back to my place and hung out here, something we did almost every day. Somehow our conversation got to the point where we started discussing relationships, romance and of course; sex.

"Kels quit whining you little shit" I chuckle. He's been rolling around on my bed doing dramatic gestures while complaining about his non-existent love life for the past half hour.

"But Viic! You don't get it you dumbass"

"What? What is it that I don't get?" I ask the pouting boy.

"How lonely I am! I am fifteen and I've never even been close to another person romantically. I haven't had sex, not that that's too bad, I'm only fifteen sure. But I haven't even kissed someone or dated someone or held someones hand!" He whines, throwing his head down in my lap in a frustrated motion. His actions catches me off guard and I take in a deep breath, thankfully Kellin doesn't seem to notice this, or he just doesn't care.

"You've held my hand" I point out which only makes Kellin look up at me with a pout on his face.

"Because you were mean and brought me to a horror movie, I was fucking terrified okay?" He says defending himself.

"Okay then.. But why do you care so much about that. Like you said, you're only fifteen. I haven't exactly done those things either you know" I say, trying to reason with him.

"But that's by choice, it's different. I know that plenty of girls in our school has wanted to date you and wanted to do all those things with you, you've just declined their offers. I have never even been offered any of those things, it seems like no one wants to do any of those things with me" He pouts. If only he knew how wrong he is.

I want exactly everything with Kellin that he just rambled up. I want to hold his hand and take him on dates. I want to kiss him all day long. I want him to be as crazy about me as I am about him. And one day in the future when we're both ready I want to make love with him.

Though Kellin has obviously no idea about any of these things. He only sees us as friends. And I get it that he does that. That's what we've always been. We've always been just friends and for a long time I also saw us that way, up until a year ago.

A year ago I started seeing Kellin differently. I don't know what happened or how it happened, I just know it did.

It wasn't like there was one exact minute when I realized I was suddenly in love with him. It was something that came gradually. It started out with me starting to find him pretty. I had never thought he was pretty before. Not ugly either, I just hadn't payed much attention to his looks.

But one day I realized how pretty he is. I had never found someone so pretty before, and never a boy. I had never thought about my sexuality before. I don't even know what my sexuality is now either. I might be gay, I might be bi or pan or whatever. The thing is, it doesn't matter.