3.

Age: 19

Location: Some random dude's living room

Today Kellin and I had graduated high school. It had been great to put it simply. We were both happy as hell to get out even though it wasn't the end of school. Both Kellin and I had applied to the same college and gotten in. Though we're not focusing on that now. We're just happy that it's summer and that after summer we don't have to go back to the same place. We don't have to go back to the same classrooms, the same hallways, the same teachers, instead we're going to a brand new place.

Just like us every other graduating student was happy about this, therefore we're at the huge party. To be honest I don't even know who's house this is. All I know is that pretty much everyone is here and every one is having a good time. Well I may not be having the absolutely best time right now. Just like always my head is filled with thoughts about Kellin.

When we had thrown up our hats we of course did so together. What happened next wasn't something I expected. Kellin suddenly kissed me. Just like that he had kissed me. It wasn't a make out session or anything like that, just a sweet peck to the lips. But still, it was the lips.

To Kellin it didn't seem like a big deal at all, he just smiled afterwards and kept on cheering like the rest. I was totally lost in my own world after it happened. I was not prepared for him to do such thing. Sure it was only a peck kiss and I probably shouldn't think too much about it, yet I can't help myself. Kellin's lips pressed against mine and that wasn't something that I could just go on and forget about.

He didn't bring it up afterwards either when we were on our way back to my place to celebrate for a bit and just hang out before going to the party we're currently at. I tried to bring it up once, key word tried. As we all can figure out I was way too awkward to actually ask him about it.

So we went to the party together like if nothing ever happened. And to Kellin, it must have ben like that. Because as I turn around in search for the boy who had just been by my side I don't see him next to me like he just was.

I look around the living room, figuring he can't have gotten far. I've probably had a bit too much to drink as I first think that I spot him but soon figure out it's a girl, in a skirt additionally.

As I finally spot Kellin I wish I hadn't done so. He's a bit away from me, still in the living room. But unlike me, he's with someone. As I said, I've probably had a bit too much to drink but even I can see right away that something is going on over there. The guy he's talking to is not just a friend in the moment. Even if I can't hear them I can tell that they're flirting.

I feel sick about it. It actually makes me feel sick to see Kellin acting like that with someone. For a moment I think it's the alcohol and that maybe I need to throw up, but no. It's just the thought of someone flirting with Kellin that makes me feel like shit.

The guy's tall, like really tall. He's got a full sleeve of tattoos and brown hair. I think it's the British guys, Oli? He had always seemed like a pretty cool guy, I hated him for that right now. Him and Kellin has their arms wrapped loosely around each other as they're swaying to the music playing. I see Oli's hands starting to move further down on Kellin's body and I almost full on gasp in shock.

'Don't do it' I silently plead. Then he does it.

He moves his head to Kellin's butt, gripping it tightly. I can see all the way from here as I'm watching them like a hawk that Kellin is blushing. It seems like he giggles and I can actually hear the sound of his giggle. Not the one right now, the music is too loud for that. But I've heard him giggling so many times that now I can hear it in my head. Okay, that sounds a bit creepy..