4.

Age: 19

Location: College

Today Kellin and I are starting college together. We've spent almost every day of summer together. When I woke up the night after I tried to kiss Kellin while being drunk I felt ashamed at first as I remembered what I had done. I was also scared of what Kellin's reaction would be, would he scold me when I was sober enough for it? Luckily he didn't. He was a bit annoyed that I ruined any possible chance he had of getting together with Oli but soon forgot about it as he started to tease me instead. Doing so by imitating me by whining about how kissable he is and making kisses noises afterwards.

Anyhow, I was just glad that things didn't get awkward as I feared they would. Kellin was just laughing like an idiot about my idiotic behavior.

Now here we are after a great summer break, standing in the college we'll spend the upcoming years of our lives in. We're in a big room where a gathering is being held for everyone who's new to the school. We'll get some information about the place and find out what dorm number we have. This school if freaking awesome as they let you wish for someone to share with if you know someone who goes to the same college so obviously Kellin and I wished for each other.

Once the principal arrives everyone goes quiet and listen to her. What she says isn't very interesting, just the usual information you get at any school when you're new. After the information is done everyone is off to register in the reception and also get the key to their dorm room.

I grab Kellin's hand, pulling him with me so that we are one of the first people in line. Once we're standing there I let him stand in front of me and rest my head against his shoulder. The line slowly but surely gets shorter and soon enough it's our turn to get our keys.

"Kellin Quinn" Kellin speaks, and the lady types his name into her computer before digging through her drawers and handing him the key.

"Victor Fuentes" I say as Kellin steps a bit to the side so that I can step forward, cringing at my full name as I say it. I hate being called Victor. The lady types away at her computer again before handing me the key that has the same number carved into it as Kellin's.

"Oh and boys. According to the school policy no sexual intercourse are accepted. Though we are aware that no one follows this but since you're sharing a dorm and all just... be careful, try not to disturb others"

I look at her for a long time, not understanding at all what she's aiming at. I look over at Kellin to see if he gets it and find him blushing like crazy. Oh, wait..

"Wait, no no. Um, we're not dating" I explain to the lady, trying to make the situation less awkward. Though I'm not sure I succeed very well.

"Oh, really? Sorry I just thought, you know you just looked so close, with your head resting on his shoulder and everything" She explains, starting to blush as well. I notice that a few other students who were behind us in the line is listening to what we're talking about, some of them giggling about the whole thing.

I decide that the best thing is to do is get out of there as quick as possible and pick up my bag before I walk over to Kellin who had already walked a bit further away. I'm about to place my hand on the small of his back but stop myself in the last second as I realize that it will only make the people who are still looking at us giggle even more about it. Instead I just walk up besides him before we both make our way to the stairs and eventually to our dorm.

Age: 19

Location: College dorm

"Oh my gosh look how cozy it is in here!" Kellin beams as we enter the dorm. It's not very big but it is definitely cozy like he said. Everything except for the bathroom is together like one big room, not giving that much privacy to be honest but to me it doesn't matter. Kellin and I have known each other for years. If someone would complain it should be those who have to share with someone that they don't even know.