2.

Age: 16

Location: Vic's bedroom

"Viic! Guess what?!" Kellin shouts as he suddenly appears in my bedroom. How did he even get in?

I don't have any time to answer him before Kellin gets on the bed where I am sitting, sitting on his knees. One leg on each side of my own lower body. He's practically bouncing up and down on the bed in excitement. Of course me being both in love, and a hormonal teenage boy can't help but to read the situation as way less innocent.

"What's up Kels?" I ask him, not fully paying attention as my eyes are still glued to my phone.

"I have exciting news! I - " Kellin interrupts himself as he notices that I'm looking at my phone, not listening that much to what he has to say.

"Hey.. Put your phone away and pay attention to me" He whines.

Yet again I have no time to answer before Kellin acts. He moves further up my body, now straddling my hips. This is starting to feel like a dangerous situation for me. Kellin leans forward, taking the phone from my hands and puts it down on the nightstand table. Our bodies are so close to each other for a short moment. Kellin's chest almost press against mine. His crotch definitely press against my own and as soon as he sits back down again, it's his butt pressing against me instead.

"I got a date!" Kellin beams, pulling me out of my thoughts.

Just like that I forget about his chest, I forget about his butt. And believe me when I say it takes either something very good or something very bad for me to lose focus off of Kellin Quinn's butt.

"A - a date?" I ask, not wanting to believe I actually heard him correctly.

"Yes! Isn't it great. You know how I've been worried the past year that I'd never have someone? Well now I do. I mean if this date goes well I might have a boyfriend soon." Kellin squeals.

He seems happy, and of course I want Kellin to be happy. I just wish he could be happy about a date with me, not a date with some other random guy. I know it's selfish, but it's the truth.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I ask.

I had found out from Kellin a couple of months ago that he had realized he was gay as he had understood that he only felt attraction towards men and not any other gender. I was happy to hear this of course, not that it means I have big chances with him. But at least bigger than if he was attracted to females.

"His name is Matty. He's kind of new to our school so I don't know if you've seen him or not. He's got red hair, brown eyes and is really hot!" Kellin beams, seeming to be very excited about their date.

"I always thought you were into brunets?" I question, knowing Kellin had mentioned sometime that he like 'chocolate hair' as he called it.

"Well yeah, but Matty's still cute. And he's gay, and he asked me out for a date so I'm not gonna say no. He seems really nice as well" Kellin explains with a smile.

"That's... great. I'm happy for you Kellin" I say, trying to hid my disappointment.

"Thanks. However I didn't just come here to tell you about it, I need help. I have no idea about what to wear. Can you please come over to my house before and help me?" He asks me.

"I don't know Kels.." I start off, feeling kind of uncomfortable about choosing clothes for the guy I'm in love with so he can look good on a date with another guy.

"Please!!" He whines, sticking out his bottom lip.

He gives me the biggest puppy eyes I've ever seen, making me melt into those green blue eyes he has. I just can't say no to that.