7.

Age: 21 and 22

Location: Possible new home

3 years. That's how long Kellin and I have been dating now, and it has easily been the best time of my life. My love for Kellin is just as strong as when we were fifteen and as strong as it was when we had just begun dating.

We had technically been living together for about the past three years since we did share the same dorm in college but we decided that we wanted to take the next step in our relationship and buy an actual apartment together.

Sure the dorm was cozy, but after a while we got tired of the smallness and even though we won't afford a giant apartment we want something bigger. That, plus there has been some noise complaints from our dorm neighbors. I've learned that Kellin is very vocal in bed.

We had just walked together to an apartment that are on sale. It's near college which is perfect since we still have about three months left. It's also at an affordable prize and it seems to be a good size.

Kellin who has a firm grip around my hand pulls me along to the bedroom the first thing he does since it's something important to him to have a nice bedroom.

"Oh my god Vic this is perfect, look!" Kellin shouts excitedly, jumping up and down. He's so adorable I literally don't know what to do with myself.

I look around the room, quite honestly not understanding what it is that makes it perfect. It's not bad or anything but I don't see the perfection either. That doesn't matter to me though. Out of Kellin and I he's definitely the one who's better when it comes to these kind of things, he's also more picky than me.

I just nod a bit in agreement as Kellin pulls me further into the room, looking closer at it. I do must admit that the room would fit really well for us.

It's a pretty big bedroom considering the whole apartment itself isn't too big. Yet it is still small enough to be cozy, the most important thing for Kellin when it comes to choosing bedrooms. The walls are colored in a very light blue color, so light that it first appears as white.

On one wall there is a big window, with a beautiful view of the park that is outside the apartment. I sure hope Kellin really does likes this bedroom cause I'm really starting to do so.

Kellin has walked over to this window, looking out from it and down at the park. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"So what do you think darling? Is the bedroom good enough to live up to the standards that the great Kellin Quinn has?" I tease him.

"Shut up, you make it sound like I'm so demanding", he whines, turning around in my arms so that he's facing me.

"Oh honey you are demanding, but it's fine because I still love you, so what do you think about the bedroom?" I ask him again.

Kellin makes a humming noise in the back of his throat as he turns his head to look around the entire room. Simultaneously he wraps his arms around my neck and eventually his eyes lock with mine.

"I love it. This whole apartment is great for us. It's the size that we wanted and the design and planning is really good too. I can definitely see us living here"

"Good, because I've honestly come to like this whole place very much as well and this bedroom especially.." I trail off towards the end, letting my eyes shamelessly scan over Kellin's body.

"Oh really, how come?" he asks, though I know he has caught on to me staring at him and can easily figure out by himself what I'm thinking about.

"I think you know why" I mumble before pulling him even closer to me.