Chapter 14: Attack On Enemy (Part Two) The End Of The War

Now, before I begin, let me tell you that this is the second to last chapter of A Bug's Tale. So, let me ask you a question that I asked before: Who is your favorite character out of these?

(Starred characters are my favorite)

~Blade*

~Flora

~Dagger*

~Hercules*

~Ultra*

~The Elite Warriors (Angel, Ruby, Scorch, and Jets)

~Chronos

~Queen Ivy

~Someone else I didn't mention

~The new character in this chapter, which will actually BE a character in the future*

Let me know in the comments below! Till then, enjoy this chapter! :D

***

~Story

It all started in the year 798. The reign of the Ravagers. The use of Night Magic, a new, terrifying, and potent power discovered by the cunning, old-fashioned scientist, a brilliant Kadabra by the name of Echo.

Night Magic was a mythical form of energy created when the legendary Xerneas's eternal life power is corrupted with the legendary Yveltal's eternal death power. It was created during the many wars of Xerneas and Yveltal.

Echo studied Night Magic throughout the years, and put in his own power into it. With this, he discovered a remarkable result: When used on other Pokemon, or even dead Pokemon, it reanimated them, granted them eternal life, and made them twice as powerful.

Unfortunately, it also turned them insane, hence the name Ravager. This is why Echo died a brutal death when he lost control of one of his undead Dark types, and he was devoured with little of him remaining. 

However, Echo's soul was corrupted by Night Magic, and it turned him into a Gengar who could shift from normal form to Ravager form. Now known as Eclipse, he created a worldwide army full of them.

A few years later, young Emperor Chronos, leader of the Savage Clan, discovered Eclipse and his mysterious magic. Seeing the potential in his army, he offered the Gengar an endless amount of killing, in return for his alliance.

Eclipse, once a crafty, intelligent Kadabra now a manic, evil Gengar with a hunger for slaughter and flesh, agreed. Thus, the reign of the Ravagers continued, for 800 years.

However, one particular subject was immune to the insanity part. Without knowing it, he was taken from his family and injected with Night Magic when he was a baby. Not becoming a Ravager, he was disposed out.

Luckily for him, the King of the Yellow Bloods, King Scales, a Kommo-o, found him. He took him in, and showed him his kingdom. He then gave the little Pokemon a band, with something contained inside.

As the baby grew more and developed, he was already more powerful than a normal adult version of his kind. Using his immortal power, he soon became the ultimate king of the Yellow Bloods. His name...

Was Hercules.

~Story end

Ultra rushed at Umber with incredible power. His one eye glowed with anger as his Bone Rush collided with her Night Slash. She grinned evilly at him. "Losing power already?" She taunted.

Ultra broke the clash and smacked her with another Bone Rush. She gave a mutated shriek. Meanwhile, the others were clashing too, and they weren't holding back.