Wattpad Original
Mayroong 17 pang mga libreng parte

✨VINCENT✨

•Epigraph•

"Broken love, is the most dangerous love. It will slice you open with every touch."

-Anon

✨✨✨

Notice to the public:

This story was already published (both in hard copy and in an ebook form) under Pop Fiction Summit. To avail, just visit any bookstores near you. It is also available in Lazada  (summit books) and Pop fiction website (shop.popfictionbooks.com).

To know more about this please message me. Thank you!

And also as you may have noticed, this story has been selected for Wattpad's Paid Stories. It will go live on May 20 2020

This program means so much to  me since now, you my dear readers, can finally support me as a writer even in the comforts of your own homes. And the difference between supporting me here in wattpad vs. the book and e-book versions stated above, is that you can read the full and edited version of VINCENT (book one) in it's entirety without any cuts! Isn't that great?

To learn about how you can support me through this paid stories program and how to avail coins for the chapters please visit : wattpad.com/paidstories/

You can also gain coins through watching ads.

I hope you will all support me in this program.  Thank you and God bless!

✨✨✨

This story tackles different kind of sins, including some taboo issues that you might find uncomfortable so if it's not your cup of tea or you can't trust me, then don't need to continue reading the story. But for those who will still try despite this warning, please be open minded and I hope you'll enjoy the ride!

I will not put any warnings on chapters that contain some mature scenes, however, I will put a note at the start about a restricted version of that chapter in case you want to read a much detailed mature scenes/events. That restricted chapter will be on a separate story (look for RESTRICTED CHAPTERS FOR FREE FALL TRILOGY on my wall) here on wattpad and will be free for all.

Another thing, before you start, keep your mind at ease. Don't think too much and don't stress yourself in thinking about what's what. Enjoy this story as it is dahil madaming twists and turns po ito kaya minsan baka lang mastress kayo. If naguguluhan na kayo about sa mga bagay-bagay feel free to comment your question and I'll answer you na lang.

This story was already edited. However, if you still find any misspelled words/grammatical errors please tell me so that I can change it immediately.

Again, thank you for your support!

✨✨✨
S Y N O P S I S

Losing her memories in an accident, Savannah Fonacier woke up unable to trust the people around her and with an unexplained attraction for her "twin" brother, Reed. Would this love conquer all despite the situation they are in-or was this twisted love truly wrong in the first place?

***

After waking up from an accident, Savannah Fonacier forgot everything from her past. As she tries to recover her lost memories, she can't seem to believe everything that the people around her tells her-even if they are her family. One thing's for sure though, she has this certain attraction towards her twin brother, Reed Fonacier, even if it's forbidden. No matter how much she pushes him away, she always finds herself going back to his side. When the dark secrets from her past resurface, will Savannah finally embrace the truth or will she keep on resisting the feelings that are knocking in her heart?

✨✨✨

Genre: Gen fic | Romance | Mystery | Sci Fi
Language: Taglish
Available in book form but please don't distribute to other website and no soft copies.

Let's respect each other.

tweet with #VINCENTwp

✨✨✨

Find me on social media! Let's talk!

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Chelsea13stories/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chelsea13_WP

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chelsea_13wp/

✨✨✨

Copyright © Chelsea Von Golveque (Chelsea_13)

✨✨✨

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form and in any means, electronic or mechanical including photo typing, recording or any storage retrieval system without the permission of the author unless where permitted by law.