Creepypasta ask pt3

Slenderman: MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!

Jeff: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CLockwork: Calm your man titties -_-

Jeff: Bitch what'd you just say? *puts hand in pocket for knife* What the- WHERE'S MY FUCKING KNIFE?!

Slenderman: I took all your weapons away so you don't kill each other. Anyway Goldendarkness01 (who shall now be referred to as Ellen) says: She knows what it's like to get killed by her father, and she's from a video game too. She asks if she can go killing with BEN and if not with Jeff then.

BEN: YOU SOUND TOTALLY AWESOME! FUCK YEAH I'LL GO KILLING WITH YOU!

Jeff: SAME HERE

BEN: BITCH SHE SAID IF I DIDN'T AGREE!

Jane: If only she was here......

BEN: Oh yeah......

EJ: Wait her father killed her?! That's terrible.

Ellen: True story though.

everyone but Ellen: HOLY JESUS.

Ellen: Hello!

BEN: WAIT YOU'RE ELLEN?!

Ellen: Yep.

BEN: OH MAH GAWD YOUR BEAUTIFUL. MARRY ME *cough* I MEAN KISS ME *cough* I MEAN KILL WITH ME.

Ellen: Sure thing. Oh and IF YOU EVER CALL ME EVIL AGAIN I WILL TEAR YOUR LIMBS OUT, TEAR OUT YOUR EYES, STAB YOU A MILLION TIMES AND EAT YOUR HEART RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! So don't do it okay ^^

Zalgo: Okay O_O

Sally: Hey what about me? I called you pretty *starts tearing up*

Ellen: Oh not you Sally, you're a good girl *pats Sally's back and smiles at her* Those guys are douchebags though.

Sally: Yay! I'm not a d-

Slenderman: *covers Sally's mouth* Don't say that word.

Sally: Okay. Can we play tea party with Charlie after you go killing with BEN?

Ellen: I'm sorry Sally, I'd love to but I have to go after that. I got places to haunt, people to kill.

Sally: Awww okay........

BEN: WHAT?! NO BUT I LUV YOU.

Ellen: Oh BEN we'll talk later.

Slenderman: You go do that......

~end (sorry I can only fit you in one chapter ;_; I'm just not comfortable with adding OCs in it. Hope that's okay. But I'll bring her back in a later chapter :)