(six.) possessive

possessive.

"did you hear me!" he yelled "what the fuck are you doing with a guy like him cameron"

he stared at me his eyes filled with anger. his veins went down his skull. why was he so pissed, i hadn't done anything wrong and he had no control over my actions. justin looked at me still waiting for a response but i just stood quietly still in shock.

"well answer me cameron or have you for once lost the ability to speak" he was furious.

i fiddled with my fingers "stop yelling at me justin, you are not my dad and whatever the fuck is wrong with you don't you dare take it out on me" i responded back finally and grabbed my bike.

yes i felt stupid riding away in a bike that had tassles and a basket. it wasn't actually mine it was karens my step mother. i shuddered at the thought of her she was the devil reincarnate. with her white fit bit and her obviously dyed blonde hair.

i rode my bike to my dad's house. as soon as i entered the neighborhood i knew i didn't fit in. i lived a double life one was filled with heroin and an abusive mother and the other was with a regretful father and his rich lifestyle.

i stormed in the house. i still felt like a stranger, i dropped my backpack on the floor "cameron is that you honey?" i heard her sickening voice call out.

"no. who else would it be karen use your brain sometimes not my dad's credit card" i muttered loud enough for her to hear me. she paused for a moment her mouth opening shocked for just a second before closing again. she went back to chopping vegetables for dinner. the worst part about Karen was that she was a vegetarian. the only vegetarian or vegans i tolerate is emma chamberlain.

she made me a fruit bowl "hey, can you do me. a favor and pick the girls up from school. they live right down the neighborhood please cam i have work to do and i still have dinner to make. we are having guests they are a new family that just moved in" she begged me. i rolled my eyes and said yes to her request. she was so annoying.

i slowly walked down to the school. truth be told it was not a long walk i plugged in my ear phones blasting some throwbacks "do. you. know. how. much. i. had. to. run." an out of breath justin appeared his hands on his knees.

i removed my earphones slowly "are you stalking me now?" i asked him "don't answer that i'm too scared to know and i have to go pick up my half sisters from school so bye justin!"

he grabbed my hand "no! i'll walk you besides you are my only friend at the moment" he said. i felt kind of sad how could someone so popularity and full of hope fall so far down due to a dead girl.

"you have sisters now? and damn you live in a fancy ass neighborhood cami" he looked around as we slowly made our way down to the school.

"half-sisters!" i corrected him emphasizing on the half "it's just my dad who bailed trying to
make up for not being there or some shit and he did good for himself"

he nodded "you're lucky i gotta live with the jensens now cause my mom doesn't even want me. and seth, the meth head my has been fucking with. i stole some money from him twice and he is out for blood mine, specifically and i'm too handsome to die"

justin was too full of himself but with a face like his who wouldn't be. before he ran away he could make every girl get on their knees by just winking at them and now he was the lowest of the low.

we finally arrived at the school. i told him to keep quiet as we both approached the check out desk. "i would like to sign out avrey and ellie frazier, i'm their sister and i'm on the sheet of guardian i'm cameron frazier" i explained to the woman.

she was an middle aged woman around early forties. she had brown hair that had some white strands. she wore glasses and her boobs were about to explode from her tiny button up. "damn lady cover that up this is a kids school not a milf porno" justin spoke.

"i thought i told you to shut up!" i glared at him then turned to the lady who was now buttoning up her shirt. i gave her a smile but she just glared at me with full on hatred.

"avrey, ellie, your sister is here" she said, two little blonde girls walked out. avrey and ellie were seven years old and for their age they were extremely beautiful and completely alike like normal twins. they both loved to do the same things, eat the same things and complain about the same things. which was usually how much they hated their moms food which is why every time i picked them up from school i would take them out to get pizza or firehouse subs which was their favorite.

they hugged me which i was not used to "camryllie gang where are we going today!" i asked them.

i felt justin inch closer to me "camryllie gang?" he said stifling a laugh.

"who's he" the girls said in unison.

"uh well he is" i said thinking about what i would inform these little girls.

"i'm her boyfriend."

• • •

its my birthday so i decided a lil update
was a necessity