(seven.) strawberry sweet

strawberry sweet.

"yeah guys we should just ditch her" Justin nodded his head at me I ordered ice cream for the girls as well as us "she is so annoying and dorky."

i stuck my tongue out at him and the girls bursted out laughing. Avrey was sitting on justin's lap while ellie was standing on a chair attempting to braid justin's hair. so far he looked like a family of birds had nested in his hair.

"loving the new hair do justin" i laughed handing avrey her chocolate moose tracks ice cream and ellie her panda paws ice-cream. they both dropped whatever they were doing and began furiously licking the ice-cream. it was adorable and disgusting to watch as ice-cream smeared all over their faces

i looked at justin as he watch the girls pure joy and happiness glued to his face. he grabbed a napkin wiping ice cream of ellie's chin. i went back to the counter grabbing my coffee ice cream and justin's cotton candy ice cream. he was such a child.

"justin!" i said he looked at me his blue eyes so perfect it was golden hour and i had never seen anything so beautiful. you could simply drown in his deep blue ocean eyes. he grabbed the ice cream and stole a kiss quickly before i had a second to think.

the girls yelled that he had given me cooties and suddenly i had a week to live. we all went to the park and justin helped me push avrey and ellie on the swing. my phone started ringer an unknown number "cameron? where are the girls?" Karen's voice panicked on the phone.

i rolled my eyes "she's with me we went out for ice cream and are hanging out at the park now" i said calmly hoping my voice would soothe her nerves.

she was quiet for a moment "oh ok" she said finally "i hope it was vegan you know i don't like the girls eating dairy ok?" i laughed i genuinely laughed at her comment and mumbled a yes. then I returned back to the girls who immediately asked me who called and I replied with their mom their face turned sour.

"we don't wanna go home we wanna play with jus right el?" Avery said turning to her sister who nodded her head and grabbed Justin's hand "20 more minutes please!" I couldn't resist saying yes she was so adorable her big brow eyes begging me. I sighed weakened by her puppy dog face and grabbed her. I started to tickle her hearing as she bursted in joyous laughs.

Justin stared at me smiling "what are you doing grab the other little rascal" I told him mid laughters he grabbed Ellie and began tickling her. we were all laughing as the ice cream the girl's were holding started melting.

Justin looked at me deviously "Ellie are you done with you're ice cream ma'am?" he asked and she nodded giggling. I figured out what he was about to do and hid behind Ellie laughing.

"don't you dare Justin" I scolded him in-between laughs "I'm gonna hurt you i promise"

but that didn't stop him from chasing me. he caught me by my waist and smashed the cone in my face. ice cream was all over me I couldn't believe him. "oh you are so fucked!" I yelled at him.

"by you any day" he smirked and the girl giggled due to the fact that I had said a bad word. my mouth gaped open a little before I started giggling. a little over thirty minutes passed and we were all just laying on the ground answering the girls' questions and they had plenty. every time I would blink a new question would come up like why cows walk on four feet and if they are ever. gonna meet a penguin or if Santa was truly real because some one named Jason in their class told them Santa wasn't real. to which I assured them that the boy is a liar and santa was real.

then Ellie turned to me "why do people ask you if she is really our sister cause we don't really look like her" I was quiet "what is racial proofing?" they were so innocent. I turned to Justin and he stared at me with the same wide eyes. I didn't know how I could explain such a difficult topic to these young girls.

"well" I though for a moment staring at them both really interested in the answer that I hope I could provide well to them "racial profiling is when someone thinks you are act some way because of what you look like and it is a form of racism" I pursed my lips.

"ohh what's racism?" Avery asked and I looked unto Justin as if to take this over and he obliged. they both turned to him wide eyes and all ready to be socially 'woke' for two little six year olds.

Justin stared at them figuring out how to phrase it I started fiddling with Ellie's hair and braiding it. Justin looked at them "racism is when some people not all hate another person simply because they have a different skin color"

Ellie rolled her eyes "well that sounds stupid"

"it so is!" Justin agreed and I laughed I looked at phone and Karen had began bombarding me with texts.

"we gotta start heading home girls say good bye to Justin and go get your backpacks" I told them. they both hugged Justin goodbye. Justin picked both of them up somehow and they planted a kiss on his cheek. I called an uber while waiting.

"bye Justin I love you and I'm happy you are cami's husband" Ellie giggled,

"me too god knows she needs a little sugar" Avery said with sass.

Justin bursted out laughing we watched as they ran to the swings "they're stealing my man and they are making sure I know those little sons of bitches" I grinned.

Justin made sure they weren't looking before grabbing me by my waist and pulling our bodies close together my hands fell around his neck and he kissed me softly. we pulled away our faces still close to each other and my hands still wrapped around his neck "you should probably get home my wife" he smiled at me

"my face is all sticky cause of you so I'm revoking the wife title" I laughed.

"something else thats sticky will be on ur pretty little face if u hung out with me tonight" he bit his lip and I rolled my eyes appalled at his dirty comment.

"ugh ur so dirty anyways do you have a ride home?" I asked him and he nodded. I kissed him again and finally let go of him and ran over to the girls. the uber was already there. we got in watching as Justin started walking his eyes glued to us as well. a smile lingering from the connor of his mouth.