Chapter 2 - The Monday awakening (part 2)

I walk up to my friend, Jess. She is a really great dealer and also a really good thief.

„Hey honey, got my stuff?" „Yup, got mine?"
We have a deal, she gets me Morphine, I get her Ammo and Guns for her operations.
„Here it is, the custom Glock 18 you wanted. Collapsible stock, custom red-dot sight, silenced as always." „Wow, I'm impressed. Here it is. Your weakly amount of Morphine, as always :)"

Then I visit Filip, you remember him? That programmer that knocked on my dorm doors. We chat for a while, before getting to the important stuff.

„So, did you figure out the problem with the RPi (Raspberry Pi, mini computer)?" „Yeah, it's working properly again." „Thanks, what's the price?" „Nothing, just don't fuck it up again."

Since I finished everything I needed, I headed to the exit. When suddenly, I hear a gunshot.

„What in the actual fuck is happening here?" I went back, just to see a gunfight between TLC and TLI.

TLC stands for "The Lost Cause". A criminal/cyber-criminal group that I'm a part of.

TLI stands for "Timelapse Industries". A criminal group that we have some long term issues with. They are great when it comes to shooting, but when it comes to computer stuff, we have the upper hand.

The gunfight continues for the next 30 minutes or so. TLC is getting cornered, while I'm here, hiding behind a soda machine.

I can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the number. Jess is calling, so I pick it up.