Chapter 7 - Preparations

„You're. Taller. Matt, how long has it been? 5 years?"

Since Twyla's move to Chicago, our communication has stopped. Fun Fact: I didn't know, that Twyla was a part of the Chicago Underground until Monday.

„Yeah. 5 years and 3 months." I answered.

Twyla grew up in a enviroment full of guys. So, she likes "boy" stuff. Guns, cars, computers, etc. But out of everything, she loves one thing the most: Cars.

She currently owns 3 cars. A Dodge Hellcat, a Ferrati 458 and something more practical, a Range Rover Evoque. She tuned them all by herself. All are matte black and bulletproof.

Guns are also her hobby. When we arrived at the warehouse, it seemed empty. But then, she pulled out her keys and inserted 2 of them instead of one. „I didn't get the timing right the first time :)" Suddenly a Gun Wall appeared. And a garage. And a wardrobe (come on, she's still a girl). And a projector screen. Basically, a luxurious apartment.

„We are safe here. We've got supplies for more than 60 days, just in case something would go wrong." Twyla said.

It was time, to get prepared. We had food, beverages, weapons, ammo and a computer for Filip, who was finally able to stand by himself.  We decided roles for Sunday.

Twyla will drive the Evoque and if we disembark, she'll be a shooter.

Jess will shoot all the time, becuase she loves guns and has a very itchy triger finger.

Filip will be the guard dog at the warehouse, while helping us mid-ride, by hacking traffic lights etc.

And me? They didn't give me a role. Am I useless? Fuck. I'm talking to myself again. Am I panicking? Yeah, probably. Something is telling me, that the plan will work. Something else is telling me the opposite. And something else is telling me, that they need me. Why would they need me? They didn't give me a role. Wait, I've got a idea. In order to get help with the cities infrastructure from Filip, we need access to the network. Something I can do. Or atleast try. But it's going to be impossible. No, I can do it. Do it for the team. And also, I've got nothing to lose. If I appear in Brno, I'm dead. The same goes for Prague. I have to live here. In Chicago. Away from the family. Away from home. If I'd come back, they would kill me. And probably my family too.

It's time to live in Chicago for a couple years. Hopefully with everybody. With the whole TLC. Filip, Twyla and Jess. But now, it's time to catch some sleep. Tommorow is going to be a hard day. We've got a lot of work to do and stuff to get ready. We can do it. „Matt? Did you take your pills?" „No, I didn't take th-