Chapter 3 - The Midnight gunfight

„WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? DID YOU FREAKIN' DISAPPEAR? WE NEED YOUR HELP!"
„Calm down, I'm still here. I managed to get behind them. I can get rid of them. Just hang on!"

I saw Jarek and Kuba shooting aty my comrades. I whip out my silenced Kriss Vector and start shooting.

First shot. Miss. Second shot. Miss. I guess I should've spend more time at the shooting range. Third shot. Hit.

Jarek gets hit in the neck. He falls to the ground. Kuba drags him to safety while TLC keeps shooting.

I stop shooting and start looking for Jess and Filip. I see them near the Chinese food shop and Filip's tech shop.

„Are you alright?" I ask. „Yeah, I'm alright." Jess answered. I start looting the bodies. Suddenly, I hear a scream. The voice sounds odly familiar. „Do I look alright for fuck sake?!"

Filip got shot. We took him to the Underground Hospital.

Tuesday, 13 of August 2019, Brno, Czech Republic

„It's bad. He wont be able to do anything for the next 2 weeks. Get him to safety and guard him." the doctor said.

Apparently, the shot went through Filip's arm and he lost alot of blood. So now, It's only me and Jess. The only "working" members of TLC.

We returned to our dorm rooms at about 2am. I needed to catch some sleep, so I took my anti-allergy pills and had a shower.

I couldn't fall asleep, so I checked Twitter. Then I checked Facebook. Finally, I checked Instagram. It was around 4am and I still didn't catch a single minute of sleep. I guess I will have to stick to my good ol' friend Red Bull in the Morning.