Chapter 8 - Crates and Nightlife

I fell on the ground. I couldn't feal my legs. I couldn't feal my hands. I wasn't able to move. I was. Paralyzed.

"Where the hell are his pills?" "What is wrong with him?" "Is he okay?"

No, I'm not, you Sherlock. It was a seizure. Since my grandpa died, I have these way more often than ever. I'm not able to move. I'm not able to do anything.

"I found his pills." That was everything I needed to hear. They gave me a pill and I was okay again. We've sat on the couch, drank some wine. Chilled. Relaxed. Told each other stories and memories from Primary school. It was a very interesting day.

Saturday, 17 of August 2019, Chicago, Illinois, USA

The weapon shipment has arrived. "Alright, what do we have here?" Filip asked. Twyla and Jess started naming all the guns in the crate. "SCAR-H with an ACOG sight, then a Barrett 50. Cal with incendiary rounds, MP7 with a drum magazine..." "Alright, give me something I can use" Filip said. "Only for like self defense." "A CZ-75 is great for that" Jess said. I wanted something with a high rate of fire but a stealthy design. I chose the FMG-9 prototype PDW. Twyla went with a custom HK417 with a Red Dot sight. Jess surprised us all with her selection. She chose a G36C with a suppresor. "I thought, you're into SMGs and Sniper Rifles" I said. "Well, I want to try something new."

After eating a great meal from Filip (Yeah, he's a great programmer and a great cook at the same time) another crate came in. It was full of different supplies, like Grenades and tripmines. There were also some really high-tech gadgets. One of them was a suit, that had weapons and tools built into it, while being bulletproof at the same time. I chose a Nanosuit (Crysis 3 reference, look it up), because it was always my dream to have one.

We went out and explored Chicago. It's a gorgeous city at night. All the neons, lights, cars, illegal stuff. Perfect. It's a city, that is ran mostly at night by the Illegal side.

Twyla took us to a race. I didn't race in a while and wanted to try it. But, I didn't have a car. Better luck next time, I guess.

We decided to use a abandoned shipyard as a warzone. There was alot of stuff to cover behind and alot of possible places to set traps. The great thing was, that if you wanted to get to part where we were hiding, there was only 1 way. The place was just perfect.