Chapter 4 - Dawn Of War

I didn't manage to catch some sleep. It was time for my daily line of Morphine.

*snooooort*

Ah, better. *Takes a can of Red Bull from the fridge* Time for round 2 of the morning routine. *Drinks 3 cans of Red Bull* Much better. I can finally see something without having to tape my eyes open.

I check the Dark Web, as always. When I see the message on the Underground forum, I start to worry a bit.

Dear TLC,
We know, that we hit one of your guys. We would like to tell you, that you hit one of ours too. This won't pass without a punishment. You can't run. You can't hide. We will get you. All of you.
Good Luck,
TLI

Fuck. They basically declared war to us. They think, it will be a fast war. I understand them. They are great shooters and tacticians. Also, there's 8 of them. On the other hand? They aren't that careful and usually just rush in and kill everyone.

But TLC, that's a different story. We've got 2 great shooters and a great hacker. That's it. Nothing else. Technically, we've got only the shooters. The hacker is in the hospital.

If we want to win this war, we need more people. We need reinforcements. We need a freaking miracle.

I start gathering supplies and set up a shelter, that will become our HQ. We don't have alot, but with everything that we have, we can survive for a while.