Chapter 5 - Change of ground

Wednesday, 14 of August 2019, Brno, Czech Republic

It's time to let TLC grow. But first, I need to see Filip. Check on how is he doing and ask him some questions.

„Hey mate, how are you doing?" „Alright. Not like in the old days, but not the worst either. And you?" „Well. Not that great. TLI declared war to us. They're pissed since the shooting in The Grid. The worst thing about it is, that there is 8 of them. A major upper hand." „Well, I'd help you, if I'd be alright." „Guess what? You can help us even though you're here. I've got your laptop for ya buddy!" „Thanks Matt. Atleast I won't die from being bored."

After getting Filip back into the game, I went back to my room. I had to get somebody else onboard. Otherwise i could give Filip, Jess and myself a Cyanide pill.

I slept and watched Netflix for the rest of the day to let my mind rest.

Thursday, 15 of August 2019, Prague, Czech Republic

It was time to change the battleground. I told Jess to pack and prepared medical transport for Filip to Chicago. We were flying from Prague. The capital city of Czech Republic.

We had a small cargo plane fueled up and ready to go. The only problem that we needed to figure out, was the meetup place in Chicago.

Why Chicago? You may ask. I have an old friend there. She is a part of the Chicago Underground. She said she could help us. That's why we are going to Chicago - We have an upper hand when it comes to the battleground.

After getting in touch with her, we decided the meetup place - The Loop, South Garden.

Before departing to Chicago, we "dropped some bait" for the spying brothers Slajm and Skrefy, that are a part of TLI. The goal was to get TLI to fly to Chicago.

It's time to get going. We departed at 11pm to miss the heavy traffic at the airport so we had a very high possibility of a clear landing strip.