109 Levi

Nagulat yata si Levi nang malaglag ang tuwalya niya. Bigla siya nitong pinakawalan, pushing her away from him and stared into her startled eyes that mirrored his own.

"Sweetheart." he said softy, nasa mga mata ang kalituhan, nasa boses ang pagtataka na tila hindi nito alam ang gagawin. He stared at her face for a long moment. Maging siya ay nakipagtitigan dito dahil hindi niya rin alam kung ano ang gagawin. She did not mind for a moment that she is totally naked.

Self-control must have been defeated by desire. Because he gathered her again. Levi groaned and claimed her lips in a savage kiss. Tila hinihigop nito ang buo niyang pagkatao. Everything inside her head must have been carried away by the wind because there was nothing but his lips invading hers.

She couldn't resist. Wouldn't resist. Alam niyang kabaliwan lang itong nangyayari. Pero wala nang natirang katinuhan sa kanya. Nagpatalo siya sa agos. She opened her mouth, giving him access to explore her. She felt him licking her, tasting her. That give her an amazing shiver own to her spine.

Then she suddenly found her hands going up, trailing the hardness of his muscle. Levi groaned. Kinuha niya ang pagkakataong iyon para itaas ang suot nitong kamiseta. Levi left her lips and helped her remove his shirt. He threw the cloth away and went back to her lips like there's no tomorrow.

She was never this passionate before that she realized that she is already caressing Levi's body. She could not bear the heat his body is giving hers.

Iniwan ni Levi ang kanyang mga labi at naglakbay ang bibig patungo sa tainga, sa leeg, on her shoulder blades, until her breasts. She arched her body. Levi took advantage of the situation. Maingat siya nitong ihiniga sa kama without breaking the chain created by his lips on her breast.

She could not wait. Bumaba ang mga kamay niya papunta sa sinturon nito. She slowly unbuckled it. Levi groaned with so much pleasure. He suckled her breast in an intoxicating manner. His hands went to her other mountain and fondled it softly. A soft scream escaped from her mouth. She was so hot right now.

Ang konting kahihiyang natira sa kanya ay mabilis na nawala. She unsnapped his jeans at siya na ang naghubad ng pantalon nito. Agad siyang natigilan when she felt his hard maleness against her thigh.

Mula sa kanyang mga dibdib ay unti-unting umakyat ang mga labi ni Levi sa mga labi niya. He gives her explosive kiss once more. Bumaba ang mga kamay nito at si Levi na ang naghubad ng brief nito.

Bigla siyang natakot nang maramdaman niya ang sandata ng lalaki. Then he nudged her legs apart and slid a finger inside her wetness. She tensed, almost clamped her legs.

"Savannah." he whispered her name. He kissed her again while his finger is probing, thrusting into her.

Kapagkuwa'y bigla nitong binawi ang daliri. He positioned himself, claimed her lips once more. Then, his maleness, hard and very much aroused, poked into her center.

Savannah moaned trying to feel the initial invasion. He plunged into her gently. Then he stopped and stared at her, looking at her eyes. "This is going to hurt. . . . but please don't ask me to s-stop. Not now."

"I w-won't." she whispered.

He moved again slowly but firmly. Inching slowly until he is spearing her deeply. The invasion literally took her breath away for seconds. She gasped, clutched his shoulders, and cried his name at the same time.

Natigilan si Levi para bigyan siya ng pagkakataon para makapag-adjust sa sakit. He stared down at her and kissed away her tears. Kumilos ang kamay ni Levi at muling dinama ang dibdib niya. He bent his head and claimed a hardened nipple with his tongue. He did not allow her body to feel real pain.

From her breast, his mouth went up to her lips and kissed her as he started to grind his hips against hers. Then he drove even deeper.

Her head arched to give way to his sensual attack. "Levi." she muttered his name like a prayer. Spasms racked her body. Her screams were suppressed by Levi's kisses while he was driving her, possessing her, holding her to receive him.

"I love you Savannah." he murmured as she felt the rush of him filling her.

She tensed upon hearing those words. Levi kissed her then collapsed his body beside her. Naghari ang nakakabinging katahimikan.

Hindi niya naiwasan ang paglandas ng mga luha sa kanyang pisngi. Biglang nagulo ang isip niya sa narinig niyang sinabi ni Levi. She cleared her throat and said the words, she knew, can save her.

"Levi. Please get out."

Biglang nag-angat ng ulo ang lalaki at tiningnan siya nang nakakunot ang noo. He reached for her face and wiped away the tears using his thumb.

"Get out, please." she repeated almost begging.

Levi sighed. "Ok." Tumayo ito at dinampot ang mga damit na nagkalat sa sahig. "We will talk tomorrow Savannah."

Isang hikbi ang naging sagot niya. Muling yumuko si Levi and kissed the tears away. "Let us talk tomorrow. Good night."

Nang mawala na ito sa kanyang silid ay nagawa niyang ibuhos ang kanyang iyak. The rest of the night, she spent crying.