1

(Diana's outfit Teddy picked out ^)

Once everyone was over the wall, the guys decided to break into groups and go their own way. Scofield and Linc went their way, C-Note his, Sucre to his woman, John to his family, Tweener and Haywire to Lord knows where, but Teddy knew exactly where he was going. Straight to Diana Lexington's front door.

*Meanwhile, Two weeks later in Utah*

"Good morning Baby." A brown haired girl snuggled close to Diana. "Morning Tay. How'd you sleep, love?" The smaller girl asks. "Great, and you?" Taylor poked her girlfriends nose. "Shitty honestly. I had the dream again." Diane's face goes expressionless. Her dream plays over in her head. What was she saying? Dream? It wasn't a dream. Theodore Bagwell raped her when she was 4 years old. He was really close friends with her mother. Being the neighbor next door, he came over a lot. One day Diana's mother asked Theodore if he could pick Diana up at daycare at 3:30 since she had to work late. With a sick grin plastered on his face, he licked his lips and agreed. T-Bag packed up his car and picked the little girl up at 9. He had a head start. He drove her to an old abandoned house. Downstairs in the basement, Teddy already had a room set up for her. She was there three weeks before the police found her. When they arrested Theodore all he managed to say was "I'll see you soon little Di." Remembering him caused shivers all over her. "It's okay. You're safe. He's locked up, miles away where he can't hurt you. I love you Di. I'm so sorry that happened to you." Taylor leaned in and kissed her girlfriends lips. "I gotta get to work, but why don't I take you out for dinner tonight. Anywhere you want." Diana smiled. "Sounds good. I love you." And with that, they kissed. Diana hadn't known yet it was the last kiss they'd ever share. Taylor got dressed and left for work, leaving Diana alone. She got up and turned the shower on. Letting the shower heat up, she poured herself a cup of coffee and took small sips. After a minute, she went back to her shower. Undressing herself, she sees the scars that Teddy had given her so many years ago. Thirteen to be exact. She stepped in the hot and steamy shower. "She trapped me in her heart. Dirty Diana." A familiar voice sings just beyond her shower curtain. Slowly, she turns off the water and slides the shower curtain open. "It looks like you ain't little Di anymore, now are you?" Theodore Bagwell stood in her bathroom holding her towel out of reach. "You know, I wrote to you. I never got a letter back." He stepped closer, licking his lips and pulled out a knife. "Hop out and let Teddy dry you off." Diana was haunted. He still saw her as a child. He's trying to relive her as a child. Remembering what the police said when she was paranoid about him escaping years ago, she did as Theodore told her. She stepped out of the shower and stood in front of the lean man. He stepped closer once again and wrapped her towel around her tiny body. He started drying her off, looking her up and down. "Now why don't we pick you out a cute little sundress?" He pulled her to her room and started going through her closet and dresser. "You dress quite provocatively now, don't ya? This could be a rather fun change." He laid out an outfit, even chosing what underwear Diana was going to wear. Once she was dressed, he packed her a bag and dragged her to his car and sat her in the passenger seat. He got in the driver's and pulled out handcuffs, cuffing him to the young girl. "Just a precaution." He winked and started the car, driving way from Diana's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just in case the video didn't work, here is the link...

https://youtu.be/6bJZCKR-Vqg

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.