3

Teddy cuffed her to the pipe and threw her skirt across the room. His hand snaked it's way into her panties and he slowly started rubbing her clit. Diana squirms on the mattress, refusing to give in. She tried her best to cross her legs, but he just pulled them apart again. Teddy slid his finger into her tight pussy. Her back arched as he slid another finger in. He made a 'come here' motion causing Diana to bite her lip. "You like that, Princess?" Teddy pulled his fingers out and put them in his mouth. "So sweet...mmmmhmmm." Diana's eyes watered up and she looked at Theodore with fear. "Now get ready Suga. It's gonna get rough." He unbuckled his belt and took his pants off, tossing them next to her skirt. T-Bag spit in his hand and rubbed her clit, sliding his huge cock in her.
After Theodore was done, he uncuffed her and lead her to the bathroom. "Clean yourself up and after we'll have Teddy time." With that, he slapped her ass, causing a reaction out of Diana. Diana slowly walked over to the shower and turned on the shower. Looking in the tiny mirror, she saw the bruises Teddy left. A tear fell down her cheek and rolled to her chin. She hopped in the shower and cleaned herself off. She tried to scrub away what had been done, but it was too late. Diana turned off the water and stepped out. Looking around, she noticed that the towels were missing. Teddy opened the door and in his hand was a towel. "Why don't we get ya dried off?" Teddy knelt down and gestured for Diana to come over. She obeyed him and he wrapped the towel around her damp body. "After, we'll prepare you for bed and you can watch a movie with Teddy." He licked his lips. Bagwell led her back to the bedroom and changed her into pajamas he picked out. Diana was uncomfortable in the clothing, but she didn't want to make him mad. She remembered Teddy getting mad when she was a little girl, and it was never a good thing for her. "Movie time." He grabbed Diana's wrist and led her to the main room. He sat down and gestured for her to sit on his lap. She ignored him, looking everywhere but at him. With a forceful pull, he forced her down onto his lap and leaned back. Diana squirmmed and tried to get away from him, but Teddy had his arm wrapped tightly around her waist. T-Bag grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "What film, Missy?" He looked down my body as 'Missy' slid out of his mouth. Diana could feel Teddy's erection sitting on him. "I'm really tired, to be honest." Diana stood up, only to instantly have Theodore's hand wrapped firmly around her wrist. "I don't think so, Pretty. It's special Teddy time and I'll tie you up out here to achieve that, understood?"  Diana nodded. She sat back down on Teddy's lap and chose a movie for them to watch.