2

Teddy had been driving for hours. Diana was getting hungry and his hand kept finding it's way up her skirt. "W-w-where are w-w-we going?" She stuttered, which caused a smile out of Theodore. "Somewhere special." He gripped her thigh harder. Teddy moved his hand from her skirt and turned on the radio. That song. The haunting song she heard him singing when she was in the shower was playing on the radio. Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson. "This melody reminds me of you." He licked his lips. Diana ignored his comment and looked out the window. All she could see was trees. Eventually she noticed the trees slowing down. She looked ahead and saw they were turning down a long dirt road. After five minutes, they pulled up in front of a cabin. Teddy parked the car and uncuffed his wrist. Walking around the car, he gets Diana out and recuffs himself to her once again. He grabbed the bags, with help from Di and they entered the building. T-Bag led her to a room and cuffed her to a pipe. "Now stay here, little Missy. I'm going to ameliorate this place and I'll be back." He kissed the top of her head and left, locking the door behind him. Diana looked around the room. There were lots of pipes. A mattress was laid on the floor beneath another pipe. The window had a sheet over it, covering her from the world. She was scared. In the other room she could hear Teddy shuffling around. In the opposite corner, she saw pictures scattered on the floor. They were old and worn down, but she still recognized them. They were pictures of her. Her eyelids were becoming heavier and heavier. Diana was getting tired. She curled up on the floor and closed her eyes. She knew this was going to be Hell.

*3 hours later*

Teddy finally finished and came back to check on Diana. He saw her curled up in a ball fast asleep. He walked over to the corner with the pictures and picked them up. One photo was of Diana playing in the sprinkler in a bathing suit, she was 3. Another one was her in a tiny pink dress with Teddy. She was kissing his cheek. The photo had been taken when Theodore had befriended her mother. He reached down his pants and started stroking himself. The way her tiny fingers were wrapped around his finger in the photo, he imagined it was his cock. His pace quickened and his breath got heavier.
Yawning, Diana woke up and immediately noticed Teddy. He let out a moan and she saw him cum on the photo. "You're sick." She sat up and scooted away from him. "Good evening Suga. How'd you sleep?" He asked, wiping his hand on his pants. Teddy walked over to her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I hope you're well rested. I've got a fun game." He licked his lips and reached into his pocket. With a key, Theodore unlocked the cuff from the pipe and lead her to the pipe over the bed. "No. Please, Teddy you can't do this." Diana started panicking imagining what his plans were. "I can", he pulls down her skirt and parts her legs with his knee, "and I will."