8

After Diana disrespected Teddy, he left her locked in the room for four days with very little food. While she struggled to stay alive, Theodore worked on a project that would straighten Diana up. On the fifth day of punishment, Teddy brought in a plate with bacon and eggs. "Since you've been so good, I thought you'd enjoy a proper breakfast." He handed her the plate. "But I need to assure you that there are boundaries here. And I will not tolerate you thinking you're in charge. So next time you want to act out, you can sit in here and think about it." Carefully, Teddy pulled a large cage into the room and placed it in the corner. "Do you understand?" He walked over to the frail girl and brushed hair out of her face. "Yes, sir. I understand." "Ah ah ah, it's Teddy Bear to you." Teddy placed his sloppy lips on hers and forced his tongue down her throat. "Understood, Teddy Bear. Thank you." She looked up into his brown eyes and smiled. Teddy left the room and Diana's eyes immediately went straight to the cage in the corner. She rushed over to the plate and started shoveling the food into her mouth. Her stomach was relieved to finally have food. Teddy returned to her room and gave her a small thin box. "Put this on." He sat down on the mattress and watched Diana strip down. Once she was naked, she opened the box to see a black lace lingerie bodysuit. She smiled at Teddy and slipped into it. Diana spun around, showing Theodore the finished look. "Thank you Teddy Bear. I love it." Her hands moved up and down her body. "Come here, Baby." Diana got down on her hands and knees and crawled over towards Teddy. She pushed his knees apart and brushed her breast against his crotch. Suddenly, she grabbed his hair and slammed his head into the wall. She quickly got up and ran into the living room. Her small hands fidget at the lock as Teddy got up in the next room. "You bitch. You're gonna feel as much pain as you just caused me." He ran after her. Finally, she opened the door only to be pulled back into the cabin by her hair. Diana screamed, as she tried to pull herself away. Teddy grabbed her around the waist and picked her up, carrying her back in. With a rag soaked in chloroform in his hand, he covered her mouth and nose until she passed out. He carried her body back into her room and carefully placed her in the cage. He locked the cage shut and shut off the lights. "Good Luck surviving now." He closed the door and went into the bathroom to start a shower.
Diana woke up with water being poured over her body. "Mornin' Diana." She quickly sat up, slamming herself into the hard iron bars. "I warned you. You thought the last week has been rough, you're in for a whole lot worse, little girl. Now take off that outfit, that was a reward." Diana reluctantly took off what little clothing she had and stuck it through the bars for Teddy. "Have fun." Theodore walked towards the door, but before leaving, he turned off the heat and shut the lights off. He sat down at the couch and lit a cigarette. "She was always a fighter." He chuckled to himself.