5

Teddy got up out of bed and left the room. Faintly, Diana could hear Teddy turn on the water in the bathroom. He came back and uncuffed her from the pipe. "I thought we could have a nice hot bath together this morning." He said, leading Di to the bathroom. Scared and nervous, Diana obeyed to every demand Teddy made. "Step out of your jammies." He said, licking his lips. Slowly, she slid her shorts down and stepped out of them. She took off her shirt, leaving herself only in her underwear. Teddy had taken his shirt off as well. He walked over to Diana and put his hands around her waist. She eventually felt his fingers making their way into the waistband of her underwear. With one swift motion, he slid them down and looked up at her exposed area. Diana looked away in disgust and embarrassment. "Don't be fearful, suga. You're absolutely alluring." He undid his belt and took off his jeans, leaving himself in only boxers. He led the petrified girl into the warm soapy bath. "Ain't that nice?" He asked, cupping water and spashing it onto her breasts. Chills took over Diana's body as she saw the toothy grin plastered on his face. "Make some room, sweetheart." Going completely to one side of the bathtub, back towards his side, eyes shut tightly, Diana prayed he wasn't implying he was getting in with her. Her ears echoed the chilling sound of Theodore situating in the bathtub behind her. "There sugar. Now lean back into ol' Teddy." His arms snaked around her petite waist and pulled her back. Diana's head layed on T-Bags chest. Faintly, she could hear his heartbeat. Fascinated that he had a heart to begin with, she took notice of the rapid pace of the beating. "Erotic, is it not?" He said, moving his hand down to her thighs. He slid his hand slowly and lightly from Diana's knee up into her upper thigh. Instinct kicked in and Diana squeezed her legs together with all her strength. "Don't tease me, little girl!" He roughly pushed her knees apart and slid two fingers into her tight cunt. She winced in pain. That's when Theodore got his thrill. "A virgin?" His tongue twisted in his mouth. Diana ignored his question, focusing on the pleasure and pain shooting through her body. With his other hand, T-Bag started massaging her clit. Sensation ran through Diana's tiny body. She could feel Theodore's hardened member on her. He was enjoying giving her pleasure, even if it wasn't consentual. Teddy pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth, sucking her juices off. He returned his hand between her legs and slid an additional finger. His fingers curled inside her, sending wave after wave of indulgence over her. He quickened his pace and Diana could feel herself building up. "Come on. Cum for me. You bitch, I said CUM!" She felt her walls tighten around his fingers. One last motion from Teddy and Diana came all over his fingers. "Good girl." He chuckled, licking her cream off his fingers.