7

Teddy packed up the basket and with a tight grasp around her wrist, pulled Diana back to the cabin. He returned her to the room, cuffing her to the pipe. She was horrified. Diana had never seen Teddy this mad or violent in the past. "Theodore, I'm sorry. Please." She yelled, tears rolling down her cheek. Teddy sat down beside her and put his hand on her knee. "You're mine now." His hand slid up her thigh, making her squirm in discomfort. He kissed her neck, nipping roughly. Diana cried in pain. This wasn't new to Teddy. He'd seen this look in so many people's eyes before. He was used to it. "Oh come on, Diana. Let's have some fun." His lisp strong, he rips her shirt open. Teddy gropes Dianas breast, still kissing her neck. His kisses trail down her body. He stops at her shorts, unzipping them and removing her lower clothing. "Teddy, please. You can't do this. Not again. Please, I'll do anything." Diana screamed, kicking her feet. T-Bag pinned her against the bed and leaned into her ear. "You're absolutely right. It's your turn to excite me." He reached down and unzipped his pants. Quickly, he flipped Diana over onto her hands and knees. "W-w-what are you doing?" Pulling and shaking the cuffs, Diana tried to free herself. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle." Theodore spit into his hand and rubbed his erect cock. Gripping tightly onto her waist, Teddy thrusts himself into her tight behind. Diana screamed in pain. He bucked his hips, pushing her against himself. Pleasure surged through his body. With one hand, he grabs a fistful of hair and pulls back. "Thank me!" He yelled. Between the pain and fear, Diana didn't know what to focus on. Theodore slaps her bum, leaving a prominent hand mark. "I said thank me!" He yelled again, slapping Diana's ass once more. "T-t-thank you T-t-teddy", Diana cried. With a few more hard thrusts, Teddy no longer could hold it back. He released his load into her and pulled out, putting his pants back on. "Good girl." He kissed her cheek, leaving her alone and naked on the bed. Diana layed motionless in the mattress. She felt dirty and worthless. She curled up in a ball as she usually did and closed her eyes. Meanwhile, Teddy decided to cook a special dinner for Diana. While the chicken was cooking, he went in to check on the sore little girl. He noticed scratches, bruises and hand marks all over her body. People would know she was his. "Tired suga?" He asked, sitting next to her. "You'll be sore for a few days, but you'll get use to it." He winked. "Why are you doing this?" Diana spoke up. "Why are you hurting me?" Teddy chuckled. "I love you." The words came out of his lips so easily. He knew it and wasn't going to hide it anymore. "This isn't love, you Bastard!" Diana screamed, sitting up. Teddy slapped her quickly with the back of his hand. "I won't ever be disrespected like that again, you know what I'm saying!" He hollered.