6

Diana stepped out of the bathtub, along with Teddy. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Come on, Pretty." She wrapped herself with another towel and followed Teddy to the bedroom. Diana started drying off, ignoring Theodore's presence. "I chose an outfit for ya. Hurry, I got a surprise." She dropped the towel to the floor. Teddy looked over his shoulder at her tiny naked body.  He watched as she got dressed in the childish outfit he picked out. He quickly got dressed and grabbed a picnic basket that was sitting on the table. "Ready?" Diana was confused, but figured that maybe a change in scenery would be nice. She followed Teddy through the woods. Finally, the two of them arrived at a big open field. Teddy took out a blanket from the basket and laid it down. "Ladies first." Diana sat down and looked up at Theodore. He sat down beside her, placing the basket down. He unpacked two sandwiches, some cookies and surprisingly, a bottle of champagne. Diana was surprised that Teddy could be so sweet. "Looks good. Thank you." She said, giving him a small hug. Teddy took the hug off guard. He smiled. They sat together eating their sandwiches, with their hands only centimeters apart. Once Diana was finished eating, she stood up. "It's so beautiful here." She twirled around in circles, the wind flowing by her sides. Teddy finished eating as well, and got up, joining Diana. "I can think of something far more ravishing." He said looking into her eyes and twisting his tongue. Diana looked away with shyness, blushing at the compliment. "Why don't we open the champagne?" The two walked back and sat down on the blanket once again. Teddy popped the cork off and poured two glasses. "To us." Diana said, holding her glass up. Teddy smiled. He had her wrapped around his finger. "To us." Theodore repeated, his lisp especially strong. They each sipped at their glasses. "I appreciate this. It was really sweet of you to plan this." Diana said, looking into the distance. "You're so special, I wanted to thank you for making me a better person. When I'm with you, the old T-Bag is gone. I feel normal. I wanted to thank you. And that's why I need you to stay with me. So I can be a better man." Teddy grabbed her hand in his. "Stay?" Diana's​ gaze soon met Theodore's. "Yes. With me. Here, where no one will find us." He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Just the two of us." He leaned in and whispered. Diana snuggled into his chest. "I have a life I need to get back to. I can't. I'm so sorry, Theodore." Teddy's attitude quickly changed. "I'm sorry, but this wasn't up for discussion. You're staying, Missy." His hand clasped around her throat and tightened. "I lost you once already Diana. I'll be damned before I loose you again. Do you understand?" She nodded, her vision fading already. "Good. Now drink up and let's leave."

Teddy's Backजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें