10

Theodore tortured Diana for weeks. He would lie her down, tie her hands together and cut into her skin with a knife. "Sh sh sh, come Sweetcheeks. Ya know I love ya, right?" He sliced her arm. Diana bit her lip. "Yes, Sir." She shook as she spoke. "Now, who do ya belong to?" He sliced her lower back. Diana let out a scream. "Theodore Bagwell, Sir." He smiled. "Good girl. What ain't ya allowed to do?" He sliced her left asscheek. "Leave. Disrespect. Misbehave. Change. Hurt. And say 'no' to Teddy, Sir." Diana smiled as Teddy bent down to her. "I love you." He kissed her forehead. "I love you more, Teddy Bear." He returned her to the cage and left her in the cold, dark room.

After a month of pure torture, Theodore let Diana out of the cage. She was back to a small fragile frame, her body was hunched from being in the small cage for so long, and there were scars all over her body from Teddy. "Learnt the lesson?" He licked his lips at his question. Diana nodded her head yes. "Yes, Teddy Bear." He smiled. He gave her one of his shirts just to put on. She had trouble putting it on since she hadn't worn clothes in a month and her body ached with pain. Teddy helped her put the shirt on and lead her to the living room. "I gotta surprise. Close your eyes." He moved her to a corner of the room that he put a privacy wall in front of. "Open them." When Diana opened her eyes, she saw a crib and a small white dresser. "What's all this, Teddy Bear?" Diana looked at the sight of a crammed baby's room in the corner. "We're going have ourselves a baby." He smiled. His excitement was too much to contain. Diana's face quickly changed. "We?" She asked, looking at the stuffed animals in the crib. "You and I, Di. The way it outta be." His hand glided down her cheek. "Thank you, Teddy Bear." Diana was excited and scared. I mean she was going to start a family with a man who truly loved her, but she hadn't completely forgotten about her previous life. "Let's get ya nice 'n' clean." Theodore walked Diana into the washroom and ran the nice warm bath water. Diana stepped in and sat down. The water made her cuts sting, but she breathed through the pain. "Ain't that nice?" Teddy started washing her with a facecloth. The dried blood washed off of her and revealed fresh forming scars. "Good girl, now lets dry off." He wrapped Diana in her towel and lead her to her room. "This dress belonged to my mother. I know you'd look just magnificent in it." Laying on the bed was an old green dress.

 Diana slid it over her head and looked up at Theodore

Diana slid it over her head and looked up at Theodore. "I stand corrected." He smiled, licking his lips. "Now why don't we get started with that family of ours?" He winked.