Thirty Four ~ Ha

Slowly Malfoy turned to look at Aggie. She swallowed hard, regretting every word.

"O-obviously we don't have to," stammered Aggie. "I just thought — you seem a little frustrated — sometimes doing something else clears your mind — and I don't have to go if I'd be a nuisance—"

"Alright," said Malfoy.

"I'm sorry. It was a bad idea. I shouldn't — what?" Aggie stared at Malfoy.

He moved away from the wardrobe and faced her. "Alright. Let's go." His expression wasn't very enthusiastic, but it wasn't angry either.

"Y-you want to go?" asked Aggie, shocked.

"Watching Slytherin flatten Ravenclaw might be just what I need. And maybe while I'm gone that damn cabinet will think about working," said Malfoy, casting a glare ate the piece of furniture in question. "We'll need to put on cloaks though — I don't want any one to see me with you."

"You mean, you want me to come?" asked Aggie, more hopefully than she'd intended.

"You might as well," said Malfoy shortly. "But like I said, we'll need cloaks. Meet me at the entrance hall in fifteen minutes — with a cloak on."

~~~~~~~~

Both their faces shadowed by large hoods, Aggie and Draco crept up to the very back of the Quidditch stadium where no one would notice them. As they sat, Aggie was careful to leave a large space between them on the bench.

The game was already in action, probably about half way through. Aggie was disappointed to see that Slytherin was leading by ten points.

"If I were playing they'd already have won," said Malfoy in a boastful undertone.

As the game continued, Malfoy kept making comments about his own team. While Aggie would've expected him to be supportive he was more judgmental than anything. He kept criticizing the Slytherin Seeker who had replaced him, someone by the name of Harper.

But Aggie was too busy rooting for her own team to care to much about what Malfoy thought of his own team. While Quidditch had never interested Aggie very much, she remembered how defeated Frazier had been after the last game. She watched him anxiously. He didn't seem to be as alert as the other beater, but he was doing decently and had already saved two of his fellow players from unfortunate blows.

It seemed like Slytherin was going to take the win — they had one-hundred points while Ravenclaw had seventy.

Come on Cho Aggie thought, eyeing the Ravenclaw Seeker.

At that very moment, a score was made by a Ravenclaw player. Aggie caught sight of the name on the back of the players robes — Bonnet.

"Yes!" Aggie cried hopping to her feet and clapping excitedly. "Go Margo!"

"Sit back down," Malfoy hissed.

Abashed, but still happy, Aggie did.

"She only got ten points," said Malfoy sourly. "Slytherin is still ahead."

Aggie was on the edge of her seat. Never before had a Quidditch game been so interesting — for whatever reason, Aggie really wanted her team to beat Malfoy's.

"What's that?" called the Commentator. "I believe Harper has spotted the Golden Snitch!"

Aggie looked around wildly, sure enough there was Harper streaking after something small and golden.