Chapter three

Hey guyz. Sorry I haven't updated for a while, but here it is. I haven't had internet for the past 2 weeks, so yeah.

I hope you're enjoying my story. Please continue reading, I'll update as often as I can and don't be afraid to comment. Please remember to vote.

Thanks guyz!!!

I'm lying on my bed just thinking about... Everything! I''m staring at the roof because there is no way for me to get distracted if I'm staring at a blank wall over my head. I check the clock on the bed side table next to my head.

Crap! I need to go. I spring to my feet and dash over to the huge, old trunk at the end of my bed. I unlock it and lift the lid. 

I rummage through it till I find what I'm looking for. I long, sharp seraph blade. I smile, as I can see my reflection on the blade. I tuck it inside my belt and return to the chest.

I grab a few smaller blade, tuck three of them in my belt and two in each of my boots. I close the lid, re lock the chest and head towards the door, grabbing my jacket on the way out.

I go down the stairs, out the back door and into the alley way were I left my bike. I climb aboard and ride off. 

Not long after, I arrive at an old abandoned hotel. I check to see if anyone is watching before I slip through the door. 

Inside, I find broken glass, shattered plates and a lot of dry blood stains.

Suddenly, loud noises start coming from upstairs. I slip up the stairs to investigate what the noises are, hoping for a fight. 

I reach the top, to find two young shadowhunters, a boy and a girl around my age, guarding a large, fancy door at the end of the hallway. I approach them, blade drawn. They notice me, one draws two blades and the other loads up an arrow into his bow. 

I continue to to approach not stopping once. I walk between them, raising my finger to my lips. They drop their weapons, noticing the angelic rune on my chest. 

I open the door between them, that leads into a grand ballroom. Inside I see a large snake-like demon inside with its long tongue wrapped around a short girl with flaming red hair. And below her is a boy dressed all in black, with died blonde hair holding a long seraph blade trying to get to her.