Chapter four

Hey guyz. I got really excited about the third chapter, and I've got nothing else to do, that I decided to write the fourth chapter.

I hope you guyz enjoy this one too, don't forget to comment and vote!!!

I stood there for a few seconds trying to get my hearing back and stop them from ringing. God, that girl can scream! The boy and girl, that were standing at the door, go running past me to trying and help the blondie. I wonder why we couldn't hear a thing on the other side of the door. Must be sound proof or something. Oh well, better late than never.

Anyway, the screaming girl. Once I got my hearing back, I followed the other two into battle. I stood on the outer lines for a few seconds observing them. They're not bad. If only they new how to kill a Rayall demon. I casually stroll around the back without being noticed, thanks the the other three, who are aimlessly trying to stab it in the chest. Amateurs. 

With one simple motion, I slice of it's tail and it vanishes into thin air. I expected red head to fall into the ground, but blondie catches her. Typical. 

While they are all checking if each other are alright, I clean my blade on the hem of my jacket. By the time I'm done and have slid my blade back into my belt, all four of them are looking at me.

"Who are you?" the boy that was at the door demands.

"What? No, thank you?" I ask as they all glare at me.

"Thank you. Now, who are you?" Blondie asks.

"I'm the girl who just saved your life. Does that answer your question?" I reply.

Blondie comes over to me, grabs me by the collar and holds a dagger to my throat. "I'll ask one you one more time. Who the hell are you?!"

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I say, as I hold a knife to his stomach.

"Jace, don't" The girl with the red hair yells. Immediately, he lets go and steps back.

"Better. My name is Kyla Shade, are you happy now?"

"My girlfriend almost got eaten by a giant snake demon. So, no I'm not particularly happy"

"It does have a name you know." He just roles his eyes and walks over to his group. 

"Rude"