Chapter five

I turn towards the door preparing to leave, when the red headed girl comes up from behind me and touches my shoulder. "Thank you for saving me" is all she says before walking out with her friends closly behind her.

When she reaches the door, she turns to look at me one last time. I flash her a smile and nod my head. She smiles back and walks out the door. 

Once they're gone I let out an exasperated  sigh, then go to follow them. I walk out the grand double doors, when someone wraps their arm around my neck and puts a hand over my mouth

I just stand there waiting for them to say something. Nothing comes. Instead they release me and run off into the darkness. 

I roll my eyes and walk down the hallway. I exit the building to find all four of them outside waiting for me.

"Can I help you?" I ask. This time, the girl with the black hair and golden whip wrapped around her arm speaks. 

"Yes. We want to know why you helped us and how you knew we were here?"

"I received an anonymous tip that a young group of shadowhunters were going to need some assistance with their little.... Mission. That's all you need to know and all you will ever know" 

I push past them lightly, mount my bike and ride off... to where ever the traffic takes me.

Hey guyz!!! How you been? I hope you like this chapter. I'm thinking of posting chapter six tonight as well, if your lucky! ;)

Please don't forget the comment and vote, and if you like it share it with your friends!!! 

Bye!!! :)