Chapter 29

Evan's POV

I slowly open my eyes seeing that I was in a whole new different place. I look around seeing that the walls were a light blue color. The sound of the heart monitor could be heard too, it was just some beeps.

Are we finally safe? Did we get rescued?

I smile of the thought of that until I felt something soft brushing underneath my arms. I look at my arms seeing this huge golden wings. They were shiny when the morning sunlight hit them.

The door burst open which made me jump a bit and I see all my friends there standing with smiling faces. They were all alright. Then Jon pushed them all aside seeing that I was awake. He walked up to me and hugged me softly so I hug back.

Then the others came up to me, giving me a soft warm loving hug. I just lay there smiling enjoying this feeling. "What happened when I passed out?" I asked them feeling so weak.

"Well we all rescued you two, then there was a small fight between Jon and this weirdo named Brock. Don't worry, Brock is chained up in basement. Not only that but you finally developed your wings and your powers...that's what Carlos said." Stuart told me while Jon held my hands.

"Who's Brock?" I asked them curious but they all look away not wanting to answer that. Carlos step forward first letting out a sigh then said, "The person who murdered your "parents." He is the son of a God of Lust. He is the one that wants to marry you forcefully." I just look at all of them then let out a sigh.

"Don't worry Ev, I'll protect you." Jon told me giving me a tight warm hug, so I hug him back. "We will all keep you safe from him." Said Stuart. I smile an said, "Thank you all for being such great friends and boyfriend." Everyone smile and Jon kiss my cheek.

"So....when will I learn to fly?" I asked Carlos eagerly. When I was a kid I always wanted know how it felt like to fly like a bird. I always dreamt of me flying around the whole world.

Everyone chuckled when I asked that to Carlos. "Soon when your leg gets better because you will need to land on your pies(feet)." Carlos told me which made me kinda bounce up and down of excited. Everyone started to giggle and chuckle at my excitement, including Jon. "Calm down angel boy, you don't want to make your get even worse." Stuart told me which made me giggle.

I gasped feeling a couple of hands stroking my wings. Carlos just chuckled watching everyone rub the wings. "How come his wings are golden and bigger than yours Carlos?" Asked Lui while he slapped everyone's hands away from my wings like if he was protecting something precious, but David picked him up getting him away from wings. "Well he is the grandson of both gods of Heaven and Hell meaning his wings are bigger than every angel." He told Lui smiling wide.

While they all talked, me and Jon were cuddled up. He kiss the top of my head softly so I just sat there smiling. "Jon how come you didn't told us that you aren't human too?" Marcel asked him which made everyone look at him including me. Jon lets out a heavy sigh and look at everyone. "My sister told me to never use my abilities in front of humans unless it's an emergency. I also thought that you guys will be afraid of me...thinking that I'm some sort of monster." Jon said looking away from them but then everyone came up to Jon, giving him a tight hug. I also give him a hug, all of a sudden my wings wrapped around everyone like if they were another pair of arms giving them a huge warm hug.

Jon eyes widened then he smiled. I could tell he was enjoying this because his heartbeat was beating softly being all calm. "We would never run away from you. Everyone is unique." Craig said with all of us agreeing. "Look at me babe, I never knew I was the grandson of both Gods. You are the grandson of Poseidon and Lucifer. So we are kinda the same." I told him giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm glad that we are all friends." Jon said happy. "What should be our group name?" Lui asked us so we all started to think until Tyler yelled out of the top of his lung, "BANANA BUS SQUAD!!!!" We all smile and laugh. "If you guys are lazy to say that when a bad guy asks us who we are, we could just say BBS for short." Tyler said again being proud of himself. "BBS it is." I said then we all started to laugh.

Time Skip

I was in a wheelchair in Jon's house, watching him do the laundry. "I can't believe I'm doing all the laundry..." I heard him mumble to himself so I just slapped his ass with a wing of mine. Good thing Carlos taught me how to move my wings around. Jon jumped and look back at me seeing that I was glaring straight at him.

Once he finally finished doing laundry, we relaxed in the living room watching a movie until the door burst open with a loud thud which made both of us jump. Jon was about to throw a pillow at the person but then he got tackled down by the one and only...his sister. "I was worried about you two! OH EVAN!! Your leg...are you okay?" Samantha asked me all worried placing hr hand on my cheeks while she sat on top of Jon. Jon was struggling to get her off her.

"Yea I'm okay. Jon took good care of me and kept me safe when we were trapped." I told her with a smile planted on my face. She let out a sigh of relief and said, "Good to know. By the way nice wings, you really are the grandson of those two Gods." I giggle feeling my cheeks to start to heat up from her compliment. "And for you two, there is no need to hide your real self. I know you guys secret...Jon told me about what you guys really are and other stuff." I told her giving her a hug.

Samantha eyes widened when I hugged her, then she hugged back letting out a soft chuckle. "Just don't tell other people about our little secret." She said. "I promise Sam." I promised her breaking the hug.

"Now for you little bro, you still haven't payed me back the 100 dollars that you promise." Samantha told him hearing him groan. "Me too." I also said which made him groan even more making us laugh.