Chapter 7

Evan Fong

Finally, it was Friday; the day of glory and freedom from this hell hole. We were learning the basics of fighting, I don't know why but we were. There was no tension between me and the guys by what happened on the day I got an anxiety attack.

They actually got caring towards me, even Tyler which surprised me. He would pick me up to reach tall places; for example, the day after the accident, we went back to the park to hang out again and there was a cat stuck in a tree-it had its leash strapped around the branch. So, I tried to reach and climb, but then Tyler surprised everyone by picking me up and finally being able to get it down from there. Turns out, the cat belonged to Lui's grandpa.

"Evan you're spacing out again," Stuart warned me as I tried to balance myself on a pole. "Sorry, sir." I apologized; however, he hit the back of my leg with a ruler which stung, but I regained my focus. "That's much better," he smiled and walked off.

Then the doors open which caught all of our attention. I looked over just to see a familiar-looking guy walk in without single care towards humanity.

"Ryan! My man!!" Stuart greeted him by running up to him and patting his back. "Please don't say that repulsive name..." the guy, which I believed is named Ryan, told Stuart with a serious expression. "Whatever! Boys! This is Ohmwrecker, also known as Ohm. He is actually one of my best soldiers, better than Josh," Stuart introduces him to us with a big goofy grin.

OHM!? Man, I don't even remember thanking him!

Ohm began to walk around, observing what we were doing until he stopped in front of me. "Why hello Evan," he greeted me. I look down at him realizing how thick he is.

"Uh, hi."

He just looks up and down at me, letting out a soft chuckle. "How are your attacks? Gotten better?" "Yeah, but I'm still not used to them," I responded. He chuckled again, "There is no need to get used to it, all you need to know so to regain control."

I blink and look back at the guys, seeing them fight around as much as they can. Now I'm beginning to wonder, why did I get an anxiety attack out of nowhere?

"Okay, guys!! Break time!!" Stuart called out right after the lunch bell rang and began to serve each of us a lunch bag. Sadly, we weren't allowed to go back to the cafeteria or interact with any other students for some unknown reason during school hours, so, we had to stay here in the gym till school ends.

We all sat down on the bleachers eating our sandwiches. We were all too tired to even talk, except for Delirious-he slid his way towards me. "So, ready for the party?" He asked with a mischievous grin. "Yeah sure whatever," I mumbled as I took a bite out of my sandwich. "What's with the attitude?" He asked, changing his mood.

"Oh it's nothing, just feel tired," I told him staring at his pale face. It's quite funny to his personality change throughout the days around me. He was first so menacing and such a douchebag when we first met, but now he is such a wheel game because you'll never know what's his mood is when he wakes up or say something odd.

Without even noticing, a chuckle slipped out of me which caught his sudden attention. "What's so funny?" "Your face," I stuck out my tongue and got up to throw away my trash, but a hand grab the back of my shirt and pull me back down onto my seat, feeling a sudden hot air hit onto my bare neck.