Chapter 37

Evan's POV

I was in the nurse room which was in the training building. Today is the day I finally get this ugly ass cast off my leg. The nurse/doctor took out some kind of special scissors or something to cut open this cast. I was so exciting but nervous at the same time because I'm worried that my leg didn't get healed back together.

She cut open the cast that it made a lot of mess on the floor. She took it off and checked my dirty hairy leg that I wasn't able to wash and shave for a like three months and a half.

"It's seems that your leg is fully healed, I'll just do a quick x-ray. For now try to move your leg if you can while I get the x-ray ready." She told me with a slight smile and left the room.

Jon slowly peaked in the room seeing me move my legs around excitedly. He chuckled walking with up to me and sitting down beside me. "It seems that you will be able to walk around again." He told me giving me a slight kiss on my cheek and then at my lips. I giggle of excitement and happiness kicking my feet around. "Yep, not only that but we are able to have rough sex again." I said smiling up at him.

He chuckled lifting my chin up with his finger and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back very passionate. We pull away slowly and I noticed that felt my face all heated up.

The nurse walks in with the x-ray machine. "So were you able to move your leg?" She asked me while placing the x-ray in front of my leg. "Time for the x-ray!" She said excitedly.

Once she took the x-ray and checked on the bone from a picture that was on a big flashing light. "Wow it's perfectly healed and back to place. No more check ups for you." She said patting my shoulder with a smile. I giggle looking at her smile. She looks so innocent.

A couple of hours had passed showing the full moon, me and Jon were on the bed having Netflix and chill. I literally mean Netflix and chill. We were on the bed lazy all cuddled up watching movies while eating popcorn and other junk food he had.

I was eating some cookies. We drank like 10 cups of coffee with brownies. By the way, I already washed my leg multiple times getting rid of the dirty skin and waxed my legs.

I was sitting on Jonathan's lap watching a scary movie. His big strong arms were wrapped around me, it made me feel safe with him. He was using my wings as a blanket while I'm here wearing an actually blanket.

"Don't go to back to house, they are dead already." I told the screen of the computer which made Jon chuckle. "That's right cutie tell them." He said softly nuzzling his face against my wings making me giggle. "You are so warm babe." He told me giving me kiss.

Jon looked over at the clock and saw it was 1 of the morning already. "Well it's time for your to sleep my little prince." He told me which made me pout. "Whyyyyy! I'm not sleepy." I said showing him my puppy eyes. "You can't make me fall for those eyes. Now off to bed." He said laying me down on the bed.

He turns off the laptop and lays down right beside me. I snuggle up against his chest wrapping my wings around us. He smiled and kiss my forehead. "Sleep tight Evan." He said with a soothing voice that it made me fall to sleep instantly.

Jonathan's POV

I watched Evan fall asleep instantly because of my soothing voice that could make anything fall asleep.

'Hey Jon~ Lets go out for a nice little killing spree~ Just you, me and a the machete~' I heard Delirious tell me in my head but I just sigh in response. 'Fine! If you don't want to kill than I will be the one to force you kill!' He said with anger.

I started to see darkness consume my vision only meaning one thing. He is taking control of me forcefully. I could barley see a bit, I felt my body rise up and put my shoes on. My arm opened my closet open revealing my hockey mask. My hands take it and my blue sweater.

Delirious makes me walk out side and to the garage, grabbing a machete that was hanging on the wall. We walk outside again placing my hockey mask on my face. We walked around the streets only seeing a couple of people walking out of a club or a casino.

Two drunk ladies dressed up like hoes with their chest almost exposing walked down the sidewalk wobbly and laughing. They see me but luckily my Epitome hid the mask and the machete in the alleyway that was right beside me.

The girls walk up to me wobbly and lean onto me. "What is a handsome dude like you *slurp* doing here?" One of the girls asked with her breath smelling like alcohol. "Looking for some hot pretty girls like you two." Delirious talked for me that made my voice sound a bit more deeper.

They giggle as my body starts to move them towards the alleyway. One of the girls kiss me deeply while the other unbuckle my pants.

I don't like this at all, I feel disgusted right now but of course Delirious kept controlling my body doing whatever he wants.

Both girls took their clothing off exposing themselves and then they pull down my pants and my boxers exposing my dick. Good thing it wasn't erected at all. Thy both get on their knees and start to kiss it and lick it down that let a soft moan come out of my mouth. It was Delirious' moan.

My hand each for the machete that was right beside me until.

BAM!!

The machete struck at one of the girls head cutting it in half. The other looks at her lifeless buddy fall to the ground with horror eyes. I then swung the machete at her too, slighting her neck. Blood squirted all over me including on my dick.

My hand kept banging the machete all over the girls corpses cutting them in up, dismembering every limb of their body. It took out the organs and cut off their breasts.

I had no control over my body so I had no other choice than just watched in horror feeling sorry for them. I look down at their bodies then I look over at a puddle seeing that my eyes were dark blue like they usually were when I get control but this time, my whole mother fucking eyes were red only showing black pupils.

What have I done.....