Chapter 31

Evan's POV

I sat in my wheelchair watching everyone practicing their shooting skills with a bored expression. I roll out of the area slowly trying not to bump into anyone and go down the hall ways and went to the kitchen.

It's cool that this place is like a home for only us people. I heard that Ohm and Brian lived here for a long time because there are dorms here for accepted people like Carlos them. When I mean accepted well they weren't accepted by the people around the world so they call them archaic or mostly varmints just by how they dress or look like.

When Ohm was born, he was born with one blind eye and learned to talk super early. His parents kicked him out of the house at the age of 3 because they thought he was possessed by some kind of demon or something. He would always talk to himself most of the time and learned to read books like if someone else taught him that wasn't his parents. Ohm told me that he can see dead people, also known as trapped or lost souls. Those souls would always to help Ohm and they still are. Then Stuart found him when Ohm barely turned 5, adopting him into this new life that Stuart gave him.

Now let's talk about Brian's backstory on how he got his face half mechanized. Brian was born in a abusive family. He was locked up in the basement for 6 years and in those 6 years they smashed the side of his face with a hammer that kinda crushed his skull and popped out his right eye. Stuart and his men bust inside the house because the neighbors reported screaming and yelling in Brian's house. They handcuffed his parents while Stuart searched around the house for anymore suspects until he found the secret door that led to the basement. That's when Stuart found Brian barely alive and the only way to save him is by turning him half robot also known as a cyborg. Then after he was fully recovered and managed to control his robotic features, Stuart adopted him into this new life too and that's when Brian and Ohm met.

Ohm and Brian became bestest friends and partners in crime. They treated each other as brothers and went in missions together protecting each other's backs. Not gonna lie, they look cute together if they ever were couple so guess what that means.

I FUCKING SHIP THEM!!!

I open the fridge door seeing an ice cream sandwich so I take it and start to eat it. I roll out of the kitchen with my ice cream sandwich in my mouth.

When I was rolled back inside the shooting room, I noticed that everyone were on break. Jon saw me letting out a sigh of relief helping me by pushing my wheelchair towards them.

"Oh Evan! I thought you fell off the toilet or something." David said patting my head while I nibble my ice cream. "Heck no David, I went to get a snack. If I went to bathroom I should of had told Jon to come with me." I told him.

We talked and joked around, while I just finished my ice cream. Then we all got interrupted by one of Stuart's men bursting in the room, panting and sweating.

"Sir...he escaped." The told Stuart that only earned a hard loud slap across the face. "What do you mean that he escaped?! Were you all sleeping or something!!" Stuart yelled at him and slapped the guy's face one more time. "He threw some kind of pink powder on our faces that made us sleep and have a dirty dream." The guy responded while rubbing his slapped face. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Stuart yelled but now he punched the living heck out of the guy that knocked him out easily.

He looked back at us then straight at me. "Jon!" Stuart said loudly that made Jon look straight at Stuart's eyes. Stuart placed a hand on Jonathan's shoulder and said, "Keep him safe. Don't let Evan go anywhere near him."

Jon nods looking down at me while I look up at him worried. He also had a worried but determined expression. "Don't worry I will." That all what Jon said to Stuart when he looked up at Stuart again.

I have no idea who escaped, I believe it's the Brock dude that escaped. What I only know is that he is able to hypnotize you and that he wants me.

Stuart's men looked around the whole building looking for Brock. I was on Jonathan's lap and to answer your question...I'm not in my wheelchair, I get tired of sitting in it.

Jon kiss my forehead softly while I was all cuddled up in his arms. My wings wrapped around us like a blanket or shield. David was playing with Lui's hair doing a pony tail. Craig was asleep in Tyler's arms, feeling all safe.

I also felt safe in Jonathan's arms. Ohm and Brian were talking but mostly Brian, he was annoying the living heck out of Ohm. Brian gets up pulling Ohm up in his feet and dragging him out of room.

I felt curious on what they are gonna do since I ship them. I even ship Simone with Marcel. I'm a shipper. I ship people and write fan fictions about them secretly for my fans. My fans already know I'm gay and that I have a hot boyfriend so they support me.

Jon takes out a can of coke from the cooler that was right next to him that Stuart left for us. Jon opens the can and takes a sip of it then he gave it to me. I take a huge sip of it that just made Jon chuckle. "Is my sweet little prince thirsty?" He asked me with a slight smirk.

I giggle and nod giving him back the can of soda. To let you guys know, we are into the DDLG/DDLB thing. Jon is my daddy and I'm his sweet little boy.

He kept calling me sweet loving words to my ear that would make blush and giggle.