Chapter 41

Evan's POV

I had my owl mask on pretending to be an actual owl while watching over my baby animals that were peacefully sleeping on the bed under some baby blankets.

Jonathan walks in the room with the supplies for the babies. "I'm back my future wife!" He called out while taking out the cans of worms and crickets and also the gallon of kitten milk replacement which is also known as KMR. Jon opened the can of worms first that let out a strong smell.

We started to hear a small hooting sound on the bed meaning that the owl is awake and hungry. "Aww so cute! Gimme that! I'm the mommy so I get to feed him." I said snatching the can of worms from Jon's hands. He just chuckled starting to watch me feed our baby owl. I ripped the worm in tiny pieces so that the owl could swallow it easier.

I put one in its little mouth seeing it swallow and want more. I give it more worms until he finally got full and fell back to sleep. "Aww it's just so adorable, I feel like a proud mother. Now you feed the baby raccoon." I told him while I got up to prepare the milk.

Once I was done preparing the milk I gave the baby bottle to Jon who had already awake the raccoon to be ready to eat. He place the tip of the bottle in the mouth to let it know that it's milk which it respond to. It started to drink in the milk fast then started to relax a bit that slowed down his drinking pace.

I chuckled while I held the owl in my hands to keep it warm because Jon was using the blanket to clean off the milk that slid off the sides of our baby raccoon.

"By the way I already gave them a name." I told Jon. Jon eyes widened, slowly looking up at me. "I'm okay then...um...let me hear what you got." He said quite unsure, he is always unsure when I name something.

"Well I named the owl BatOwl and I name the raccoon Batcoon!" I said all excited and happy with my own naming skills. Jon looked at me serious then sighed. "Fine I'll let this slide only for today because you used our 'superhero' nicknames from GTA." He said while he kept feeding Batcoon.

BatOwl just rest there in my hands feeling all warm. I raised the heat up in Jonathan's room because it was freezing cold when we arrive her from the woods. All of a sudden I felt something sticky landing on my hand.

I check my hand and saw that he just fucking pooped on my hand. "On second thought...we should buy diapers for animals." I said placing BatOwl on the bed and went up to the bathroom trying to be all calm while I held the warm sticky poop on the palm my hand.

Jon didn't know that it pooped on my hand so he asked why. "Well do you wanna smell my hand to know why?" I asked him but he instantly found out why so he quickly said no. "That's what I thought." I said with a slight chuckle while washing my hand three times in the row right now.

Once we finished feeding them. With all lay there on the bed in our pajama...well me and Jon were in a onesie while our babies slept each in a deprecate blanket that kept them warm. Jon was in a blue bear onesie and I was in my original red chicken onesie.

I yawn feeling sleepy so I gently wrapped my arms around Batcoon and BatOwl but I felt some big pair of arms wrap around me. I smile already knowing it was Jon. We all soon fell asleep feeling all warm and cozy.

Morning

I wake up on Jonathan's back while I felt weight on my back too. I take out my phone and flip the camera seeing the sleeping face of Jonathan's and saw my tired face until I noticed that Batcoon was first on my back sleeping all peacefully while BatOwl slept on Batcoon's back. We were like a pyramid from biggest to smallest.

I smile taking a picture to show this to Jon when he wakes up which he will like around 1:30 of the afternoon. He wakes up that late only on Mondays, I don't know why but he does.

I slowly try to take the animals off my back and I get off my boyfriend's back. Then I place my babies on his back which made them feel more comfy. I chuckled and took another picture of only them.

I go down stairs seeing a sleeping Luke and Samantha on the couch of cereal until I heard tiny feet walking down in the kitchen even though there was no one there.

I look around the area until I saw BatOwl on the floor standing there fully awake and seemed hungry. "Aww BatOwl. Are you hungry? Don't worry I'll feed you. I said picking him up and placing him on the table next to my cereal bowl waiting patiently.

I take out the can of worms and ripped them into small pieces for him to swallow easily. I put them on a napkin and places the food right in front of him. He starts to eat the ripped pieces of worm while I ate my cereal watching him eat carefully.

Once we were done eating I placed the bowl in the sink and took the napkin and cleaned the side of his beak. I pet it's little head which actually enjoyed it so I pet him more. He wanted more petting because he placing his head under my hand.

I carry him like a baby and start to rub his body which he enjoyed a lot. Maybe it relaxed him.

I smile at his kind of behavior around a human or god like human

I smile at his kind of behavior around a human or god like human. It was really strange and he want scared. It was like he has human feeling just like us. Enjoy belly rubs and not being afraid of humanity.

I knew for the fact that the animals that acted around me and Jon yesterday in the woods weren't normal animals like we see in Animal Planet. They all acted like human being, not wanting to attack us if they wanted too.

This world is filled with so many secrets that we still haven't uncovered yet.