51 Do what You Want With My Body & Thoughts

LAST TIME:

"I don't think she will so let's leave his door locked and a magical special spell around it as we go and help." I said grabbing her shoulder and offering her a cookie as I set up a sound barrier and a window barrier to make it look like no one was in there.

"Alright but you owe me a long night got it." She purred in my ear then disappeared, I smiled as I realized the bag of cookies was gone as she must have took them.

"Ha well I guess I will enjoy this peace while it lasts, two years that's all I have left huh." I said as I thought about Abyss still heading to earth. But this gave me just the right about of time to train, as the thought this I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder as I turned around to see Hestia.

"Oh no you don't I remember that face, you have a long night to spend with me and the others." She said wrapping her arms around my chest as I felt her warmth on my back.

"Yes he does." Said Hera coming from nowhere as I gulped in worry, their look in their eyes showed deep lust for me.

"So let's get out of here and spend the next few days with each other." Artemis said as she flashed in with the other three, I guessed they had this planned out for some time.

"This is going to be fun." Hera said as she flashed us all away to a place prepared for the next few days.

NOW:

Before I could even tell where I was I was stripped of my clothes, they just magically folded themselves as they flew off. I was pushed down by a hungry kiss from Zoë as I felt my underwear my only non-magical clothing item being pulled off by several hands. Zoë explored my mouth as I tried to figure out what was happening.

But as soon as I felt my underwear was gone I felt a wet mouth on it and a small hand stroking it with the blowjob. As Zoë ate out my face I could barely breathe as I suddenly my hands were jerked from my sides and I felt something strap me down. I tied to lift my arms but couldn't as two people sat on them rubbing their warm pussy's against my arm.

Their warm juices made my arms slippery as they grinded against them, suddenly I another mouth add to my dick licking the side of my solid 9 inch penis with its 3 inch thickness. I moaned in Zoë's mouth as I felt them go full force on my dick, Zoë smiled as she stopped kissing me as she finally let me see where I was at.

I was in a light blue room with a large bed and that was it, the only other thing was a couple of window and a door. But before I could do anything Zoë suddenly turned around and sat on my face. Her wet pussy pressed up against my mouth as I licked her out. She moaned in delight as I stuck my tinge into her molten depths.

I felt her juices run down my face as I licked her out, but suddenly I felt my body grow warm and the need to fuck the shit out of every single of my women. I could feel my membrane grow harder and larger in whoever was sucking me off mouth, it maybe went to a solid 10 inches. But with it I grew sensitive as well as I suddenly came in her mouth.

At the same time Zoë came on my face along with the two others that were grinding my perfect arms. I came a massive load as she gulped it down rope after rope but suddenly let go and another mouth came down sucking up the rest. It felt amazing I couldn't move my hips for a minute as they licked me clean.

"So Percy you like the aphrodisiac that Aphrodite sold us, cost us 1000 drachmas but she said it could even keep you going for 2 weeks with one woman." Zoë said as she shivered as she got off my face her juices dripping all over my face.

"But since you have six women to satisfy then two days is what it will work." Hera said licking her lips of cum that ran down her chin, she must have gotten a meal out of it because she looked full.