92 Percy Training, Sleep Is Deadly

LAST TIME:

"Yes." I said plainly as Diana punched me in the arm.

"Ouch." I said like a little kid but Chaos was at my side instantly checking for damage. The Romans just looked at her funny.

"Who is she?" One hunter asked.

"She is my adoptive mother Chaos, but before she you all scream wh-." I was cut off by everyone but Diana and the Geek hunt.

"What!" Screamed the Romans.

"Yes it is true." Chaos said after putting some bandages on her baby boy.

"I will answer questions about this later for now I would all like you to treat Chaos with respect as the creator and my mother so that means no bowing and normal greetings." I said as the just laughed but it was more of forced one as they eyed one another.

"Okay another question?" I asked as I picked on Thalia.

"Well if you two are sexually active does that mean you to want...you know...kids?" She asked as everyone peaked up at this regardless of side.

"Well..."

NOW:

"Yes we plan to." Diana said for me as she gave me a smile while the hunters just seemed to be lost in their own world at that answer.

"Yes we do." I said solidifying the answer as the hunters just were in a daze.

"What is so wrong about that?" I asked them as they just looked at me.

"When?" One asked as me and Diana haven't quiet thought of that answer yet.

"We don't know yet hopefully when this worlds straightens out." I said as Diana nodded.

"When will that be?" Thalia asked.

"When I kill Abyss." I said as they all looked taken back the new about it but never how serious I actually was and my tone right now kind of sealed the deal.

"...Well if that is all your questions I am going to bed, hunters you will as well. Romans don't worry about the tents while we were chatting I took the liberty to combined the groups tents together. You will find you names above the entrance as well as showers inside." I said standing up with Diana.

"Percy please don't do this to us." Tracy begged as Thalia and she agreed on something.

"Is that complaining I hear if so I can put you guys on chore-."

"No we are fine aren't we Thalia." She said it was like it was venom.

"Yeah." Thalia said with just as much as she did.

"Good now go to bed and if I see one of you with any marks of fights you will get chore duty as well as training with me." I said as they gulped.

"Why is training with you so hard again?" Diana asked as the hunters sulked away to their tents.

"Because I wake up at 3 am and start a small marathon at full sprint but my marathons are about 100 miles long. After the warm up I train my upper body with sword play with Soul Reaper for about 4 hours on the poor dummies. Then breakfast after that is bow for 1 hour them I sprint again."

"After my second marathon of the day I work on gravity training about 100 time normal gravity. As I have the 100 times gravity on I practice sword until lunch. As I take off the gravity for lunch I eat the I work on my powers till dinner, after that I wash up then I am done for the day." I said as I turned to Diana who had a look of horror on her face.