66 Emotions, Close Call, Who Might You Be?

LAST TIME:

"So I guess since you unlocked the last door I will show you my face first." I said as my helmet retraced showing my overly handsome face. I could see her blush as she saw my face, my universe eyes were even there with my white streak in my hair as well.

"I see why she put the curse on you, you are quiet handsome." She blurted out.

"Ha well I guess." I said as my armor changed to the jacket with without my gloves, so everything was back in place as the armor changed.

"What is the white streak from?" She asked me.

"Holding the sky in Atlas's place." I said to her as she just silently wowed.

"Diana I thank you for clearing these curses form me, I owe you my life so I give it to you." I said as knelt down and kissed her hand as she was stunned.

"Well stop kissing my hand and go tell the hunters we have a buys week ahead of us." She said slowly pulling her hand away and putting it to her chest as if to protect it.

"Yes ma'am." I said as I turned around in my jacket and blue jeans to go help the hunters in any way possible.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

Truth was I was already at my past demigod level so I could still preform some extreme magic but not a lot, my body stood strong though almost stronger since my fight with Abyss. But just as I left Diana's tent I was met by a spear passing right by me into a wooden barrel. With a solid hit the barrel tumbled over as I held up my hands and turned to see who it was.

"Milady we have an intruder!" Elizabeth screamed as the rest of the hunters gathered around either wielding a spear of a bow and arrow.

"Wait it just-." I tired.

"Silence male, before I gut you like a pig." She said holding the spear close to my throat as Diana still a little flustered came out of her tent.

"What is it...? Oh." She said as she realized my appearance changed drastically.

"What shall we do with him milady?" She asked her as she seemed to press harder on my throat.

"Don't do anything this is Percy." She said as they all looked confused.

"What no way Percy is in rags not new clothes and he is much smaller than this." She said gesturing to my 6' 5" height which I has seemed to grow as well.

"No this is him I was able to unlock his last curse from Hecate, he just returned to his original is all after all the curses were lifted." She said as they seemed to try and find any distinction between me and old me.

"If milady says so I will believe you, so this is Percy without the hood huh." She said looking me over, I looked at myself to find if anything was wrong just to find my jacket unzipped down the middle revealing a white skin tight shit that made me look like women's candy.

"Not bad *Smack!* Ow what was that for!" Sophie said as Elizabeth hit her head.

"You have an oath to hold and personally Percy that shirt isn't making it any easier. Even if you are a slave you are what a normal women would call an eye candy so please don't tempt the new girl." She said with a sigh as I realized how laid back they were about it.

"Yes mam." I said as I zipped up my shirt as Sophie seemed to sigh in disappointment, after I did that I was left with Diana and Elizabeth who both looked at me funny.

"You think this new form will be a problem for the girls?" Elizabeth asked Diana as I stood in place listening to their conversation as they both looked at me.