80 Questions, Voice of Rage, Pregnant

LAST TIME:

"So Percy..." Tracy tried.

"Yes I am fully open to questions right now." I said as we got closer to the portal.

"Who is your master or boss since you are her head guard?" She asked as I stiffened.

"You will find out that is one thing I will not tell you until we contact her again." I said a she huffed in annoyance.

"Alright then what level of relationship were you and Artemis on." She asked as the other girls tuned in as we reached the portal, it was like a window to a world of death as they all looked out of it.

My hurricane raged still with my massive category f-12 still on the move, as we passed through it I put up a shield around our platform as they all gazed at the destruction.

"My god." One said as I noticed the storm just reached the shore.

With a whip of my hand the storm dissipated as if nothing was ever there, even the sky cleared up as Diana's troops who were not far away began coming forward and storming the beach. Even with such a great victory already I knew it would take century's to reach the capital.

"To answer your current question and one I sense coming is that I am a child of Chaos, the only blood born one ever I hold more power than most gods could hope to dream of. But that fight with Eli brought me down to at least 5 primordial level give me a day or three I will be back at Chaos level." They just stared at me like I was a bomb about to go off.

"But to answer first question is that me and Artemis were married in my dimension, we even have a couple kids on the way." With that said the bomb of rant and question finally went off.

NOW:

At first I just blocked them out but after a while of them screaming at me I began to rock my little platform causing them all to fall on their butts. I just looked down to see them getting the message as I turned to them and sighed.

"You know when I told you guys in my dimension we were getting married you all freaked out in joy not harsh violence." I said as Tracy just suddenly burst out laughing as we all looked at her confused.

"God I totally forgot that it was your dimensions Artemis, not ours my bad." She laughed in her normal cute laugh that I was used to. The others seemed to agree with me as they stood up and sat in some seats I summoned to look over the battle.

"So how many kids you have on the way?" Asked Alex after a while.

"Well it is complicated." I said.

"Rivers complicated?" Phoebe asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"So how many in total then?" Tracy asked.

"Six in total that includes: Artemis, Hestia, Hera, Bianca de Angelo, Zoë nightshade, and Piper McLean." I finished as I saw their minds explode.

"What?" One managed after a while.

"Yes I know I am the lover of 3 hunters, the queen of Olympus, and the maiden of the Hearth, and the Maiden of the hunt. As well I have a female slave her name is Khione the minor goddess of snow. In total we have 11 children on the way." I finished with one breath as their mouths just dropped.

"Well I didn't expect that." Tracy said.

"Yeah neither did I." I said a she just snorted as she tried not to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing I was just thinking if two maiden goddess, 3 hunters the best their ever will be, and the Queen of Olympus can fall for you. I don't think we have to worry about you hitting on us." She said as the others laughed.