82 I Meet Jessica, I Deserved That, Zoe

LAST TIME:

"Yes we are fine just a little shaken up is all." Luke said giving me a hug with one arm for a sense of security.

"Good but we have to leave I don't think the king will take kindly to me killing his troupe of black whatever." He said as he walked over to us.

"Very well just let us grab some things, then we have to burn this place down to hide our tracks." Luke said as Percy nodded and sat down on a stump.

As we ran around we gathered photos, books, my laptop with all my work, clothes, and other essentials. As we got everything Percy was in the same place waiting for us, Luke just gave him the items and then walked over to me.

"Do you want to do it?" He asked me as I nodded, I took the lighter and the jar of Greek fire. With a little effort I lit the first one and threw it in the cave one, then I tossed the second one in the house.

"Are you guys done?" Percy asked standing up as I nodded and grabbed Garrett's and Jessica's hand as they watched their whole life change in a matter of hours.

"I put your luggage in a storage dimension, so don't worry." He said as he began walking.

"Where are we going then?" I asked him.

"We are going to the one place I know you will be okay, the Greek hunt." He said as the sun barely hit the horizon starting a new day of a new life.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

As we walked through the forest the only sound around us was the birds and the sound of the snow crunching under out feet. We had been walking none stop since we left as I trekked the land with the four. I just looked back to find the children and Annabeth panting while Luke looked a little sweaty.

"Okay let's take a break." I said as instantly the three hit the ground to catch their breath, Luke sat down by Annabeth as I looked around from the tallest tree a few feet from us. As I dropped down I made the four jump a little.

"So how far are we from the nearest castle in Diana's control?" I asked Annabeth as I saw nothing.

"On horseback about a day but in this snow maybe two days horseback." She said as I let out a long breath, I didn't know if I could transport them in their shaken up state. The mind is a fragile object and sometimes can be easily broken. So I don't think transporting was an option at this point.

"Okay we will eat here then continue walking south until we hit the wall, but once night falls we will rest okay." I said as she nodded.

"So what do you guys want to eat?" I asked as they all looked at me funny.

"Warm soup like moms." Garrett said.

"Okay any objections?" I asked as no one objected.

"Hands out please." I said as they obeyed and I summoned four bowls of warm soup, without question the three dug in while Luke just looked at me.

"Don't ask just eat." I said summoning me a tuna sandwich, I just watched as I ate.

Once we were finished we got back up, I offered to carry someone but they turned me down as we began walking again.

"So Percy what can you tell us about yourself, Annabeth has only told me hints of you." Luke said as we found a small trail that was flat and almost snow free.

"Well I was not born in this dimension." I said.

"I knew that as does everyone else in this world." He said.